ForumsThe Tavern{Necro}1 Trillion Dollars

45 8279
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

What would you do with $1,000,000,000,000.00?

• 45 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Well, nichodemus, I'm not talking about the US, I'm talking about any country you can get your hands on. And everybody, just get back on topic, please. Unless you wan't to make a forum post about google.

I was talking to someone else. Was it that hard to figure out?
ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

i would re-record "If I had a million dollars" by the barenaked ladies to be "if I ad a trillion dollars"

TheBloodyPhoenix
TheBloodyPhoenix
9 posts
Nomad

I'd sit there and just wonder, "What in the bloody heck am I to do with a stupid amount of money?"

Well, at least all my friends will be rich, too. ._.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I would first buy a private helicopter and a private jet, and then I'd buy a private island, and pay some good company money to build a really extravagant mansion on it. I would then donate $1,000,000 to AG, and $1,000,000 to Kong. I would then exchange half of the remaining money for gold bullion, and the remaining half I would put in a secure Swiss bank.

phycticpotato
phycticpotato
132 posts
Nomad

I would buy myself a house no more than $650,000, Get myself a gas efficient car for no more than $50,000. Buy some luxurious house funiture and all that crap for no more than $10,000. Then buy my parents, grandparents, and siblings a new house (no more than $500,000 each). Buy my self a few hundred acres of extra land around the property ($200,000 tops). Settle down and live a normal life (not living extravagantly), and collect interest on the other $999,9950,000,000,000 while it sits in an insured bank. Maybe I'll donate to chrities and of course, My church and AG will recieve large chunks of cash.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

honestly i dont care too much about money. unfortunately i just cant see the physical value of it (i hate this trait). if id find 100 dollars i would be as happy as id find 50 dollars. if i decide to spend money i spend all of it and if i decide to save money i dont spend a penny.

since i know that about me and i dont want to have no money i go to the saving side.

so with that id make my dream come true and go to college in usa and maybe find a way to live there. id probably take a normal non-expensive house too. then id just save the rest. unless having SOOO much money will actually make me more mature and id be able to spend it wisely with fun instead of just saving it

merind3
merind3
36 posts
Nomad

I would just invest it and wait about 60-70 years then ill just pass it on to my grandsons and see what they do with it...

Of course ill take some money out for emergencies and such. Or if i really wanted "that latest technology/ gaming conoles"

Thinfacuri
Thinfacuri
2 posts
Nomad

I do not like to have as much money. Would get enough to have a good house, a nice car and live the rest of your life without working. The rest I would donate

Zorvex
Zorvex
223 posts
Peasant

I would buy a sex dungeon ofc. and a bunker for 2012... and 72 vergins... and i would spend the rest on things thats make me excited >

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

honestly i dont care too much about money. unfortunately i just cant see the physical value of it (i hate this trait). if id find 100 dollars i would be as happy as id find 50 dollars. if i decide to spend money i spend all of it and if i decide to save money i dont spend a penny.

You will understand how important money is, and start to care alot about it once you enter the working world, and your parents don't pay for most of what you use now. Everyone gets materialistic to a certain degree in the end.
kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

take a million for my credit card, invest a million, donate a million, and leave the leftover 97 billion dollars in the bank for a million dollar intrest rate, then donate and invest the interest

JulianEgan
JulianEgan
19 posts
Peasant

I would buy a Bugatti Veyron, a mansion and I would donate lot of my money for charity!

SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

take a million for my credit card, invest a million, donate a million, and leave the leftover 97 billion dollars in the bank for a million dollar intrest rate, then donate and invest the interest

Did you mean billion and not million? Even then you would still have 997 billion left, not 97.
gameplayer101
gameplayer101
87 posts
Peasant

I would buy minecraft premium, a platinum mansion and a platinum bridge way over my moat of pure lava. I would then buy a super computer and play minecraft for the rest of my life, while my maids take care of everything. I would then put the remaining $500B to earn interest.

Showing 31-44 of 45