ForumsThe TavernStart The Same Topic Again Suggestion

8 1683
masterperson
masterperson
107 posts
Nomad

Why can you start the same topic again so people can actually see what you wrote?

• 8 Replies
ThroatLozenge
ThroatLozenge
146 posts
Nomad

If people didn't have interest the first time, why do you think they will the second?

Chances are people saw it :P They just didn't have anything to say :P Maybe after 3 or 4 months it makes sense, but not if it's anything less :P

masterperson
masterperson
107 posts
Nomad

If people didn't have interest the first time, why do you think they will the second?
Chances are people saw it :P They just didn't have anything to say :P Maybe after 3 or 4 months it makes sense, but not if it's anything less :P

Maybe they thought no one would see their reply.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Why would they care about that? A reply is still +1 post/ap. If they were interested, they would have replied.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

If people don't see your posts, then post typed images. But then you'll get banned. And then, you'll be forever alone and very sad. So, that won't work. Or, you could try this. If someone says to you "What post?" then tell them, "YOUR EYE VISION IS VERY POOR". whala.

masterperson
masterperson
107 posts
Nomad

Why would they care about that? A reply is still +1 post/ap.

When I reply I don't get 1 ap.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

When I reply I don't get 1 ap.

Then, congratulations, you have found a way out of the AP hell. Because posts give 1 AP per reply to everyone else.
Unless you are somehow believe the newcomer's and forum games are good representatives for the rest of the forum, as they explicitly state that posts there give no AP.

I think restarting them is a good idea because maybe there is a bunch of new users who want to play it.

Play as in forum games, which has a much higher popular vs unpopular rating (that is, if no one cares, they are not even making posts for fun), or assuming that discussions are a game, in which case it might explain some of the topics in this section.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

As in forum games.

I can see from your reply length.
Most forum games are revivable as long as they are not past half a year old. It's alright, there isn't any discussion there anyway, so might as well. Why it needs to be remade, I am not quite sure.
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

When my forums die for about a week or less I try to revive them and it usually works.

Short times like that are usually allowed but if it is in the area of a month or 2, that is probably too much and you are taking the risk of being humiliated online. There is a difference between a mistake and reviving a completely dead thread for the liking of irritating everybody.
Showing 1-8 of 8