ForumsPopular MediaRealistics movies is good for kids?

9 2637
Regicidal
Regicidal
53 posts
Nomad

Maybe realistic bloody movies aare good for kids. instead of like ppl surviveing a 90 foot fall like in Indiana Jones. And just getting up they should show like jumping down a 90 foot fall and then getting your head busted up. it shows kids that you cant survive a fall like that and you could die know what i mean.

• 9 Replies
XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

??? This is pretty much the same as this thread.
[url]http://armorgames.com/community/thread/899409/movies-these-days-getting-too-unrealistic[/url]
I guess you would know this because you made it! Just say this on the other thread.

Regicidal
Regicidal
53 posts
Nomad

its not the same bro :]

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Well almost all the new movies are Realistic

Regicidal
Regicidal
53 posts
Nomad

lolol sorry for this post then

kartik
kartik
26 posts
Nomad

a big NO

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, if we have so many realistic movies, imagination would be dead in our future. They will be no ideas, only scientists doing theories. It's good to have a balance with the Realistic and the Fantasy movies though. Too many Fantasies will result in, like Regicidal said, a kid trying to survive a 90 feet drop. However, I don't think a kid with a brain would do that. No one is that thick unless they want to kill themselves which is a no-no!

Regicidal
Regicidal
53 posts
Nomad

yea but the movie encourages kids to do that tho jump off a 90 foot drop lol but if the person in the movie died from that drop the kid will be more intellegent about jumping off dont you agree?

StrategyGamble
StrategyGamble
129 posts
Nomad

Dont think so..all realistic films are very good and i really dont like films with lot of fantasy

midnight43
midnight43
122 posts
Nomad

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!;-0

Showing 1-9 of 9