ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Old People

8 4824
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

dont you just hate it when old people think they know everything about everything but they way they think is all old and outdated but they still think its the right way

post funny things about old people her

• 8 Replies
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Don't you just hate it when stuck-up kids think they know everything about everything when they don't know anything about anything, but still think they're better than everyone else? Just a thought.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

dont you just hate it when old people think they know everything about everything but they way they think is all old and outdated but they still think its the right way

The world has definitely changed a lot in the past hundred years, extremely so in the past 50.

post funny things about old people her

I've met a few old people who insisted planes couldn't fly.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Georges Brassens wrote a nice, witty song about how young idiots and old idiots treat each other of idiocy. Sadly not much people here who understand French...
But the point has already been made clear thanks to Hyper; idiots stay idiots no matter what age.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

IHOP doesn't stand for International House of Pancakes. It stands for I Hate Old People. My friend told me that. I know an old lady who thinks the internet will cause a volcano to have a nuclear eruption and destroy the world.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

The old people I've met so far are thankfully docile, so I haven't came across much idiocy from them. Yet.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I just can't wait untill I'm old. I just want it tell my grandchildren fairytales about "the Internet" and "the Euro" and maybe something about "PC's" who don't float around in the air.

thisis17charcters
thisis17charcters
41 posts
Nomad

I mean, old people have gone through a lot, and have likely learned over time.

Of course everyone is different, and there are a LOT of things to learn in this world.

Old people might not know much about technology, while others excel(Not a pun, don't shoot me) at it.

DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

This thread is four years old! Wow! Let's post new discussions and not necro old ones!

Showing 1-8 of 8