ForumsPopular MediaTopic deleted

37 19798
DEL_fdbd6d20094ed70d3020b22495008198c842cfd01285c3
Deleted User

This comment has been deleted at the request of the user.

• 37 Replies
pepyboy2
pepyboy2
39 posts
Nomad

i wish he would die or be stranded on a desert island so no one would have to listen to him

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

um I believe the word you were looking for is singing and he sounds like a girl so.....

numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

he sounds like a girl so..

ahem i believe he is a girl in a morphsuit
KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

10% of teens would cry if Justin Bieber was on the Q1 Building about to jump. If you're in the 90% who would grab a chair some popcorn and your video camera and yell " Jump you fa*got, jump!" post this in your profile!

numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

10% of teens would cry if Justin Bieber was on the Q1 Building about to jump. If you're in the 90% who would grab a chair some popcorn and your video camera and yell " Jump you fa*got, jump!" post this in your profile!

I'd shoot him myself if i had access to a gun.

Screw it i'll just use my cricket bat to do the job.
KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

LMAO I'm saying something that didn't look like we did it.

numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

he will die for ruining teenager everywhere

numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

Best way to deal with him is with a Gustav rail gun 800MM mortar!

nah you don't want to give him the pleasure of good weapon

(i wonder sadistic i appear)
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Kind of makes me want to snort whenever I see people wishing for his death. Does his music warrant enough annoyance for you to wish his death? Jeez, get a life and stop hating at every chance you have.

I'm a neutral on this. I would like the songs if I can imagine its a girl, but my narrow mindedness keeps me on a leash.

numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

narrow mindedness keeps me on a leash.

your narrow mindedness makes you less open to what is out there in the world
happybirthdayaphant1
happybirthdayaphant1
53 posts
Nomad

Being honest, when I first heard Baby on the radio, I was like "Wow, this song's not half bad." The announcer said "That was Baby by Justin Beiber." I thought he said Justine Beiber. I decided to look "her" up only to find "her" was a him.

KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

lol sometimes when I'm at the gym i hear a song by JB and i say "who's This Chick playing"

DoodleGuy
DoodleGuy
14 posts
Nomad

I don't like his music at all and I think that too many people overreact over him especially teenage girls. But what I do like about him as that he is able to take a bunch of crap from a lot of people, and he doesn't seem to care about it. But after he hits puberty it's all over for his career.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

I'd like to ask a question...why is there so much hate towards Bieber?

I don't listen to music, but, I don't see any reason why just because people dislike him/the music he produces he gets -so- much hate.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

scale from 1-10 1=bad 10=good, -1000000000, I think that sums it up.

Showing 1-15 of 37