ForumsPopular MediaTopic deleted

37 19857
DEL_fdbd6d20094ed70d3020b22495008198c842cfd01285c3
Deleted User

This comment has been deleted at the request of the user.

• 37 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I'd like to ask a question...why is there so much hate towards Bieber?

I don't listen to music, but, I don't see any reason why just because people dislike him/the music he produces he gets -so- much hate.

Exactly my sentiments. If you think his music is pointless, why listen, hate and waste your time sending chain letters?
KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

Cause he deserves being hated, he has poisoned the world with his ***g*y voice, i think it is fair enough to hate him?

KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

Lol His Fa*ggy voice

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Cause he deserves being hated, he has poisoned the world with his ***g*y voice, i think it is fair enough to hate him?

How has he poisoned it? Just shut it out and don't listen. Not a big deal. Also, it's not really his fault his voice has remained high pitch.

There are plenty of other musicians out there who have made horrid music, so why does he get the most flak?
KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

If u watch the news 1 out of 50 teenage guys become G*ay after listening to him!

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

If u watch the news 1 out of 50 teenage guys become G*ay after listening to him!

Here's another interesting headline from today's news:

"1 out of 10 forumers become autistic from reading KhaoticSniper's posts"

In other words, you sir, are a moron.

Oh, and let's all keep it OT and relevant or this one will end up "Geschlossen" like most of the other threads about BieberBaby
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Might seem gay of me to some, but I was forced into dancing to Baby for some school event to welcome the juniors, and I found it rather fun and catchy.

KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

I was just joking around and having some fun. MRWalker82

numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

Might seem gay of me to some, but I was forced into dancing to Baby for some school event to welcome the juniors, and I found it rather fun and catchy.

dude that's something you don't confess about, you sir have balls of steel
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I won't mind dancing to it again. I find his music mostly geared towards being catchy and fun, and on that basis I really can't hate it. Of course I infinitely prefer other musicians, even when it comes to pop, but I still treat Beiber pop more or less like I treat other modern pop; Enjoy it, but only to the point that it doesn't get annoying on replay.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I was just joking around and having some fun. MRWalker82

1. Gay is not censored.
2. Bundle of sticks is for a good reason.
3. Homosexuality should not be used as an insult.
So, even if you are joking, you are still both breaking the rules by circumventing the censor, and being hateful.
Oh, and it wasn't fun.

I am on the same level as Nicho on this. He's a pop-singer, he is popular with a certain demographic. I am not part of that demographic, so I will just, you know, not care about it.
Instead, I am going to be rather against (some of) his fans, which I find incredibly annoying, but that is not his fault.
numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

personally i find his voice excruciatingly painful to listen to, the lyrics are terrible and recycled love songs (no originality) and the music is a bit too cheesy for my liking.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

the lyrics are terrible and recycled love songs (no originality) and the music is a bit too cheesy for my liking.

Aren't most modern Pop Stars the same too anyway? Kesha, Posner, Cruz, Usher, Foxx, Jay Sean, Nicki Minaj, they're all the same.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

guys become G*ay after listening to him

Ahm, MRWalker82... I'm sure KhaoticSniper meant gRay there... LOL Either way, Bieber changes people apparently! And it's pretty safe to say... always for the better! =P

So, concluding my choice of sides after my previous statement... I choose neither side! I think Justin Bieber is good at what he does, simply because he makes a HUGE cargo freight of girls go ape over his singing... *high pitched screams enter mind* ...uuhhhh... *shivers* Now, I'm deaf... (O.o)
And on the other hand, his performances can't seem to make me like the ...whatchamacallit... 'thing' he does, so it's fair to say my scale in points for the dude are a clear : 50! Right split in the middle there! =)
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i hate bieber with a passion the obession with her and teenage girls was more annoying then with the jonas brothers were popular justin bieber doesnt even look good and sings terribly the only reason why girls love her is cause she is young and famous

Showing 16-30 of 37