ForumsThe TavernMake a game

6 1377
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

So if you could make a game, online or a video game, what would it be? I would make a first person shooter game, where you are in a room, 6 threadmills, sensors, and special glasses, and a controller in the shape of a gun, where you could walk around, with the threadmills moving where you are going, and basically do whatever you want in post apocalyptic scenarios. Also, the glasses you are wearing would have the actual gameplay scenes, so it would give it the real 4D effects.

• 6 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Anyone want to reply?

No, but while i am doing so, you just described [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQR49JGySTM]this.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Oh, well, I guess they beat me to it by 3 months. Anyone else want to post their own game idea?

budokai1694
budokai1694
255 posts
Peasant

umm holographic game play is the future and thats what i would want to play if it was available. 2D is overrated...

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

a game that uses a console like the golden psp in southpark would be cool. or just a helmet that let you get into the game.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

I would make an mmorpg that is divided into 2 communities. One would be for those who are young or are just tired of hearing people curse and swear all the time. The other would be for those who dont really care. It would be based in an underlying modern world much like our own. Except the fact that all the fairytale creatures and the idea of knighthood and chivalry still live. You would be able to access it through any online device whether it be computer, xbox, Playstation 3 or even the nintendo dsi (the quality would be terrible though). That is the type of game i would create.

Showing 1-6 of 6