ForumsThe TavernWhat is your favorite Ipod Touch App? (Paid or Free)

5 2361
dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

Write your opinion, and express which is your favorite...

I would have to totally have go with "Temple Run" because it is the most epic game, for free!!!!! There is achievemnts, different players, sharing your scores, and unlimited addiction!!!
Dragonico

• 5 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I say 'Jetpack Joyride' because it's quite fun and addictive. There are achievements, missions and customisation in it. And there's the slots when you die which may give you nothing or something helpful but of course you have to collect tokens while playing in order to use it. Also, there are the vehicles which seem comical but at the same time useful.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm either Angry Birds, Stick Stunt Biker, or TIny Wings. AB is a great physics game with tons of levels, and many birds to catapult! SSB is an awesome bike game where you tilt to do flips and touch to accelerate. I got addicted to this for a looong time, it's fun to get fast times after you beat all of the tracks. Tiny Wings is a really cool game with a nice story, changing island types, and a cute bird. I also got addicted to this one until I got x30 multiplier, 300,000, and island ten. All of these were really fun for me.

derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

i like ''jelly car''one and two!!!

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

fruit ninja is the best, it has a simple concept but that what makes it so fun

Tehcowmilk
Tehcowmilk