ForumsThe Tavernwho drinks dr.pepper?

22 4047
derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

I love drinking it and i also like dr.thunder,mr.pibband etc......i'm wondering who else likes dr.p?

• 22 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Whenever I get the chance, I indulge myself with a nice cool Dr. Pepper!! Nothing beats it's taste, not even the Cherry Coke! That's nice to, but given a choice, I always root for Dr.Pepper!! =D

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I don't really like Dr.P but i would rather have PEPSI.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

I don't even find a difference between Dr. Pepper, Pepsi and Coke. Aren't they all pretty much le same ol cherry soda? Same goes with lemon-lime soda. Sprite, Sierra Mist and mt. dew taste the same!

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

I don't even find a difference between Dr. Pepper, Pepsi and Coke. Aren't they all pretty much le same ol cherry soda? Same goes with lemon-lime soda. Sprite, Sierra Mist and mt. dew taste the same!

there is a huge difference. either you have a weak palate, or you have some medical problem with your nose or mouth and should see a doctor.

Doctor Pepper is my favourite soda. I dont like the cherry flavour as much though.

What is up with Dr. Pepper 10? the commercials say that its the "manly" type of Dr. Pepper, but its exactly the same, just with less calories. Are we really expected to believe that the fact that it has less calories makes it more manly than all the other sodas?
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

What is up with Dr. Pepper 10? the commercials say that its the "manly" type of Dr. Pepper, but its exactly the same, just with less calories. Are we really expected to believe that the fact that it has less calories makes it more manly than all the other sodas?

killersup was extremly surprised that the woman's right things did not sue dr.peper for that commercail.

killersup loves dr.peper alot.fav drink.coke is a close second though

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

Dr. pepper and wild cherry pepsi is my favorite sodas ever...

TheFlash6
TheFlash6
83 posts
Nomad

love it is my favorite drink!

Showing 16-22 of 22