ForumsThe TavernWhat would you wish for?

30 3759
44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

I have heard many things people would wish for but I want to know what you would wish for. So what would you wish for?

Example: I would wish for a mansion on my own private island.

Be as creative as you want with thses responses.

• 30 Replies
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I would wish for $100,000,000,000,000. I would then be able to do almost anything I want with that money.

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

Very interesting and creative wishes everyone! I love the infinity pants wish, that would be so cool.

Keep on wishing it can be anything!

Roccess
Roccess
240 posts
Peasant

*Stares at Darktroop07* :3 Your wish didnt come true!

I wish for a fat, grey, immortal kittykat that always stays a kitten.

Roccess
Roccess
240 posts
Peasant

Oh, sorry, I forgot to post why. Because my cats died so they need to be immortal D:

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

I feel bad that your cats died , I hope your great wish comes true for you.

Hear's a good wish - I wish that earth didn't have gravity so then we could float but we could still breath and we wouldn't float to space.

Roccess
Roccess
240 posts
Peasant

Thanks Flames. And isnt it 'Here' not 'Hear' in the way you used it?

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

No problem Roccess just like to hear good wishes, and yes it would be "here" not "hear" in the way I used it thanks for the correction.

Keep on wishing like - I wish I had a million teeth so then I would get more than a million dollars from the Tooth Fairy!

killstreak117
killstreak117
10 posts
Nomad

I know this is the most wished for, but I wish for never ending wishes. That way I don't run out of wishes.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Well I wish for Elen a girl I have in my class in 9th grade for World History, she's so beautiful like a new born rose and I love her so much shes so gorgeous idc if anybody thinks I'm crazy shes my only wish right now.

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

I would wish for an island with a masion with a computer that doesnt break,plus pokemon to be real and live on the island

ponyo97
ponyo97
41 posts
Nomad

I would wish to be famous with money houses and even my own street named after me

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

I would wish for a bright future and a loveable female and kids and a nice house, good car, have enough money to help my family and look out and let us all be happy.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

I would wish for a life like David Beckams a pro kick hot chicks lots of money good looks all all that would be perfect

Thuran
Thuran
71 posts
Peasant

I would wish for Immortality for me and my family members and friends.

Thuran
Thuran
71 posts
Peasant

4 got the why, sorry. Because then all the people i care about wouldnt die till they day of judgement, and we'd go to heaven together, and we would have all of eternity to figure out how do do or make anything else we might wish for. we would also be rich because hollywood would make a movie about it. We would also have well paying jobs forever, because we'd have forever to find them. YAY!

Showing 16-30 of 30