ForumsThe Tavernis this normal?

19 3711
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

a small window popped up while i was on the ag forums. it said that ag needs my username and my password. it said that it was by invitation. i closed it but it popped a second time up. what was that, a try to hack me?

• 19 Replies
Roty
Roty
779 posts
Nomad

AG Mods and Admins already know your passwords, therefore they won't ask you for them.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i have has posted a picture about it but the sad thing is that i dont know how to make a screenshot.

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

Never have i seen something like this happen and it hasnt happened to me. Somebody prbly trying to hack u or sumthing. Dont trust it.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

i have has posted a picture about it but the sad thing is that i dont know how to make a screenshot.

To take a screenshot, press the button that says something like &quotrint screen," then paste the screenshot into a program like Paint. Make sure to save the image, then to post it, upload it into an image hosting site, then press image, copy the direct image into the pop-up, and your screenshot will show up.

Btw, I have not been affected by this pop-up, but I'd like to see a screenshot (so would the mods).
Showing 16-19 of 19