ForumsGamesRaze 2 Final Level

7 3590
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Okay many people have been having difficulties about the last level of Raze 2. If you have any questions, answers, comments, etc. post them here. If you have any hints, post them here.

• 7 Replies
Matt1251
Matt1251
272 posts
Nomad

Do you mean the last level of the human campaign or the last level of the alien campaign?

RagingFury
RagingFury
34 posts
Nomad

Yeah, because I've beaten the human campaign.

leonardstyle95
leonardstyle95
27 posts
Nomad

I can't finish alien 14 ...

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

last of alien. actually i just beat it. i killed the others as soon as i could, then stalked raze. my weapons were: ripper,photon blaster, human shotgun, precision laser, holy grail, laser minigun, and human rocket launcher. katana ability. equipment: combat armor, power extender, extra clips. try to get all the powerups, and once u get any, go after raze. also, try not to kill urself with explosives.

jerryahmed
jerryahmed
13 posts
Shepherd

I THINK IT WILL BE HELPFUL : )

creakyman
creakyman
1 posts
Nomad

stuck on lvl 14 alien.... any tips?

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

On lvl 14, use the special weapon to fire over the mounds, allowing you to kill both enemies (because they are rarely up high or on the mounds) before they can damage you.

For lvl 15
Stalk the Raze soldier, if he isn't near you use teleport.

Don't kill humans unless they show up in front of you, in which case snipe them with the holy grail.

If you do nothing but stalk the Raze soldier and teleport when he isn't near you, you should win with no problem.

~~~Darth Caedus

Showing 1-7 of 7