ForumsGamesThe Last Stand: Dead Zone

81 55611
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

Conartist has announced that the last stand: dead zone is in production. For more info- tlaststand.wikia.com/wiki/The_Last_Stand:_Dead_Zone

• 81 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Conartist has announced that the last stand: dead zone is in production. For more info- tlaststand.wikia.com/wiki/The_Last_Stand:_Dead_Zone

This would go under flash games, would it not? Unless it's going to be something other than a flash game?
IchixYori
IchixYori
28 posts
Nomad

It can go anywhere, really. It's a video game just not a very high budget one, lol. Though, I do hope it's not like the union city game. I really didn't like that one.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

sounds epic I've been waiting for a new last stand game after I had a few hours of fun with union city

Easton5
Easton5
32 posts
Nomad

I hope he sticks with the Union City formula. The other last stands were great, but got old after a while and were just kinda like any basic defense game. Union City turned it into an actual flash survival shooter, which you don't really see a lot of. I'm excited to see where Conartist goes with it.

risor
risor
1 posts
Nomad

I think he has the right idea for making games. His first game in the last stand series was a "basic defense game" by Easton5. But the second last stand was more upgraded to a bigger wider range of items. You could travel, search, and give your survivors weapons. So with the newest last stand so far (Last Stand:Union City) it was amazing to have a game where you could search buildings for weapons, food, etc... and you could find survivors and give them a weapon of choice. The game was an amazing survival shooter because unlike the others, you had more freedom of movement and a lot of guns. So the Dead Zone should be great if he sticks with what hes been doing for the other games.

Easton5
Easton5
32 posts
Nomad

I'm with risor on this one, if he continues with this evolution of his games, making them bigger and better every time then Dead Zone should be fantastic.

MrGallant
MrGallant
4 posts
Shepherd

Is the game going to be multiplayer? I think so, but the info files make it seem like you get computers as teammates and you control everyone as the 'leader'.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester
MrGallant
MrGallant
4 posts
Shepherd

And yea, this game should be under flash.

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

Here is more info:

http://tlaststand.wikia.com/wiki/The_Last_Stand:_Dead_Zone

thegreatbreno
thegreatbreno
1 posts
Peasant

I really like the Last Stand franchise. Hope they get this one more awesome yet!

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

can't wait for it.i wish it was multiplayer that would be so awesome.i kind of thik a cross between the last stand 2 and the last stand union city would be kool because i thought the whole traveling thing was kool for union city but it had alot of glitches and alot of just kinda roaming i just .any way last stand franchise rocks we can all agree on that

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

Hey guys maybe The Last Stand : Dead Zone might have Multi-player ! I've just read this [url=http://tlaststand.wikia.com/wiki/Scavenger]

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

I don't really get what those characters are. I hope you can be a HERC soldier and eliminate all the zombies. It seems there are airstrikes.

devilboy122
devilboy122
1 posts
Nomad

i heard you get a free survivor if you play the day it comes out doubt it though

Showing 1-15 of 81