ForumsGamesThe Last Stand: Dead Zone

81 55668
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

Conartist has announced that the last stand: dead zone is in production. For more info- tlaststand.wikia.com/wiki/The_Last_Stand:_Dead_Zone

• 81 Replies
massmurrder
massmurrder
143 posts
Nomad

hey hey stop lying You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive.
Return home
Go back to the previous page.
-.-

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

hey hey stop lying You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive.
Return home
Go back to the previous page.

Shut up.The early beta is out right now.

www.conartistgames.com His website. Must have a facebook account and liked "The Last Stand" page.
Dracolich
Dracolich
79 posts
Nomad

Woopsie... Here is the RIGHT ONE.
The link is fixed.

zoomz97
zoomz97
3 posts
Farmer

I can't play the beta! it says to download the newest flash player (11.something) but when i click the link it give me it comes up with 10.something, which i already have. HELP!!

blakeperren
blakeperren
3 posts
Nomad

this game kicks *** i cant stop playing it,great one conartist you've really outdone yourself this time

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

lo quiero ya

Sorry dude, English website.
elfassasin
elfassasin
87 posts
Peasant

Woot! This game is seriously awesome. A bit like Dead Frontier, but still a cool game...and that's just the beta version!

nogales
nogales
1 posts
Nomad

is the best game

massmurrder
massmurrder
143 posts
Nomad

The Last Stand
Early Access Beta is currently offline - we're investigating the issue.
and Micaroe it is offline for 10 hours ago so
YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!

massmurrder
massmurrder
143 posts
Nomad

but 1 proplem how will we continue our game play in armorgames???
because we play in facebook not in armorgames

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Massmurrder said a bad word on an all age website!!! Moderators should literally run into his house and arrest him! His sentence shall be permanent account deletion!

Any way, back to the game, my parents don't let me have a Facebook account since its rated R, or M for Mature (I know it has a thing for younger ages now but I doubt my parents will let me anyway). But I don't play beta anyway, they're too buggy. BUT I STILL CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT! The Last Stand rocks, zombie killing rules!

Dracolich
Dracolich
79 posts
Nomad

I can't play the beta! it says to download the newest flash player (11.something) but when i click the link it give me it comes up with 10.something, which i already have. HELP!!

There is a button that says you have the right version but you need the latest button. It is the 2nd option below the 1st option.

but 1 proplem how will we continue our game play in armorgames??? because we play in facebook not in armorgames

You can't. The Facebook one is an early beta test, which means you get to test the game for any bugs/glitches/exploits.
locknroll
locknroll
1 posts
Nomad

there offline but i CANTwait for it to go online god god god i cant WAIT man ive loved the whole series i replay it over and over its sooooooo good!

XDeaththeKidX
XDeaththeKidX
1 posts
Nomad

Cant WAIT!!!!!!!!!

massmurrder
massmurrder
143 posts
Nomad

yeah theres lags Dracolich
and some bugs at the loading bar.
and Gameboy Cenre who pissed me off i didnt do anything wrong thats why