ForumsGames[Necro] iPhone VS. Android

21 7571
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

Which is better. iPhones or Androids. State your opinions.

• 21 Replies
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

No reply, wow.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

The games on iPhone and Android I'm guessing?

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

No would you buy an iPhone or Android. I prefer iPhone. But what do you think.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

No would you buy an iPhone or Android.

Well that doesn't really belong in video games then. Why do you prefer the iPhone?

I prefer the iPhone too, mostly due to the fact that my whole family prefers them, and I have never really been in contact with an Android. The apps are more or less the same for both phones.
Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

Idk... i sort of like the Iphone bcuz it has a lot more apps... Also i like the Teamlava games so... Also my dad has an Android.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

as d_dude this doesnt belong in the videogames section of the forum so this might get locked but i like the iphone my mom has an android though and its lame she had 2 different androids but i dont remember which exactly but they both are slow for everything and i have an iphone 4s and its alot faster then either of her droids plus i like the apps the iphone has
:P

moonwanderer
moonwanderer
13 posts
Nomad

It seems Iphone apps are of a higher quality than the Android counterpart. I personally own a Droid, and my last 2 cell phones were Droids also. They serve all the purposes I would ever need of them. All my friends who have ever owned both say Iphone is far better, and they may be right. I'll stick with the beast I know.

ZeeWolf
ZeeWolf
17 posts
Nomad

It depends. One that Apple is good at is making their phones. Iphones are amazing, yet I do not own one - MY gf does. It is a great phone but I just HATE the way you talk on it. Most of the time, at least lately, you have to put it infront of your face to say something and then quickly push it against your ear to listen. Other than that Iphones are pretty good.
Android has it's perks too. My father owns one and man things he can do with it. He can make a PC have internet connection from Android, access what not. Androids have deeper use if you know how to use them. As a Just phone, I dont see what is wrong with it. Now APPs are being made for both Iphones and Androids, so both are phones.
I'd say, If you want to look "cool" and you actually planning to buy an Apple product (that is not their Mac....I pity the fools who buy Macs) get an Iphone.
If you like to dig deep and experiment with phones, get Android.

Extreme91
Extreme91
8 posts
Nomad

Android ruless( I think..)
but I have symbian 9,3 (nokia 5630 - good phone)

but my girl buy samsung 5570 (android 2.3) - and I have shock..

cynusalisa
cynusalisa
7 posts
Nomad

This is difficult to compare both technologies...........I like both these things but Currently I have Android Phone so like it........I like to use this game and I have install so many games on it....Because I like to play games ob this phone............Angry Bird is mine most favorite game on it....

Play free racing games @ onlinegamesway.com Come in and play game without any registration..
Games Magazine for youth where you can get a knowledge about latest games!!

Wyguy
Wyguy
22 posts
Nomad

Iphone's by a longshot, way more apps.

fluffypanda1347
fluffypanda1347
19 posts
Nomad

i would think the iphone but i dont know anything about android phones

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

There are good things and bad things for buying both. a good thing about Android that doesn't matter much is that the lock is better than the iPhone's passcode lock. Also, the Android market has a lot more apps for free than the iPhone does. However, the app store has way more apps than Android. I prefer iPhone, but there are much more things to consider than what I said.

Frozenwarrior8
Frozenwarrior8
9 posts
Nomad

Sorry but it isnt iPhone what you mean but Apple.

Frozenwarrior8
Frozenwarrior8
9 posts
Nomad

Oh yes, and you forgot Windows. XD

Showing 1-15 of 21