ForumsThe TavernTech Decks?

11 2013
mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

Wow.

I found one of these mini-skateboards on the floor at school, and I'm hooked. They're so fun! What are your thoughts on Tech Decks and what's your fave trick?

• 11 Replies
NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

My brother has a lot of those! But he doesn't play with them anymore so he gave a lot of them to me and they are pretty fun! I like doing impossibles and stuff

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Mines is the back flip but a real skateboard not a tech deck I only played with those when I would wait for the people in my class to finish with their exam. xD

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Eh, they were a fad in middle school, and now they just kind of sit in my closet.

SloanerBoner
SloanerBoner
48 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I used to play with them, I could:

-Ollie
-360 Flip
-Kickflip
-Impossible

...and heaps of other tricks lol... Actually I still have a few

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

I have a bunch my favorite one is pink on the bottom and has a cat which I don't like I jut lie the pink it shows off and I like doing alleys

dank40
dank40
109 posts
Nomad

They're pretty fun but I think they are a bit too childish for me. Sorry if I offend anyone.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I never actually got one of them, but i remember my friend used to trade them for money and other rare tech decks, it was interesting to see the different and weird ones there was.

budokai1694
budokai1694
255 posts
Peasant

dont use tech decks.. what are u 5?

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

dont use tech decks.. what are u 5?

No need to partake of the Haterade.

They were big when I was in middle school. Never really figured out how people did all the tricks with them, and I couldn't afford to buy them. Still can't now.
jerrymak1
jerrymak1
39 posts
Nomad

They Are Boss Even Better When You Get The Trick Sets With The BArs ANd Stuff #Ollie

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

OhMyGod. Tech Decks. I used to play with Tech Decks when i was a lot younger, they were and i bet still are as amazing.

Showing 1-11 of 11