ForumsThe TavernTerrible Teachers

7 1817
chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

My School has had a teacher for a couple months and about a week ago she yelled at us for not being in line
SHE IS TERRIBLE. Her name is Mrs.Kruger

• 7 Replies
Atalas
Atalas
8 posts
Nomad

kruger? like the gun?

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

That's nothing. My teacher yelled at me for not saying "Under God" in the Pledge.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yelled at you for not being in line?
Are you in high school? If yes, that is a pretty interesting teacher...was she a TOC?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Yelling....is now considered out of line?

Just what sort of pampered institution do you go to? If a student breaks rules constantly, I'm not going to blame the teacher for simply raising her voice. Contrary to popular belief, teachers' have emotions too.

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

Yelling is considered normal for our dear teachers because they must disciplined their students.

In my country, which you call thing's out of the line like yelling is no match in here. All teachers have large wooden staffs to beat you up until you'll be silenced (not dead). They even say bad words to you to shut your mouth.

So chubz, are you really that pampered?

What like Freddy Kruger?

He is the antagonist of Nightmare of Elm Street. The person who has a burnt face and large claws like Lust in Full Metal Alchemist.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

They even say bad words to you to shut your mouth.

My teachers swear just to have fun with us. My literature tutor started a tirade in the beautiful F-word today, and accepted a challenge to make a sense solely out of that word and its variations.

I've always seen plenty of canings around the place. Asian countries, gotta love them!

kruger? like the gun?

And nah, the gun would be called Luger, not Kruger.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Well, Kruger is a pistol in ways, But only because it is the name used by several video games when they have a pistol akin to the Luger or a Ruger model.

And even though this thread (almost) has an actual discussion going on, the OP kinda ruined it. You know, with the straight-up hate towards a specific and named person.

Showing 1-7 of 7