ForumsThe TavernCrazy Parents

3 1703
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Does anyone here have those parents that don't care if you get a really good grade in(this is my case) german and instead want you to get A* in things like science and math and things like that because "A- REALLY DANGEROUS! WORK HARDER!"?

Or mabye parents that can't make up their mind about stuff in their work and blame it on you? There are loads of cases like this. Anyone here have problems like that? Feel free to post about things your parents do that make you go nuts.

• 3 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

parents whant you to get a good job so you can leave some day and get your own home.

mystep-father put things somewhere and forgets then where he put them, searching for them. it drives my mom crazy, i think to myself it could be worse.

TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

It's true that parents don't care so much about non important (for them) subjects and they want us to have good grades in other more important subjects. I live in Greece (the education here is not that good xD). Anyway , i have 1 more year to finish school and im pretty good to the subjects i will give exams in order to enter to university. Those are (ancient greek , history , greek literature , latin , essay and biology). So , i don't give a **** about maths and physics. That's how it is here. You choοse an industry of subjects (there are 3) that you will give exams for the university. Well , the truth is that this education system is not that good but anyway.. xD Soz for the bla bla bla , but i felt like telling this! xP

TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

*choose

Showing 1-3 of 3