Nomad

please post a funny story where u went to sneak in somewhere

• 5 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

hehehe
i was at a basket ball game(a nba game) and we rented out one of those special high up super cool box thing where they give you food and stuff. anyway, me and my friend where sitting thier watching the game, when we saw the box next to use was empty. so of corse, we proceeded to climb up and over the small glass wall between the 2 boxes and sit in the empty one like the cool people we were :P

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

to use was empty=to us was empty
and to continue, i am very happy that we didnt get caught doing that on the jumbo tron lol

skittlezareAWESOME
skittlezareAWESOME
54 posts
Nomad

Well, the funniest one must of been my sister and I sneaked into a movie theater. If I remember correctly, the movie was Paranormal Activity 2. Her friend bought a ticket and let us in through the emergency exit that the theater had. We never got caught either. What's funny about it is that my mom thought we were paying for the movie. xD

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

I used to sneak out during a college class requirement.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Countless times I've paid for one film at the cinema just to get in one that I was too young to watch, the other film has to be in a screen close to it.

But the funniest one is probably last week. I was on a part-time school timetable for a week for being a naughty boy, tut tut. Anyway, I went in on normal time and had to avoid teachers all day and stuff, then at home time, I had to sneak out, I spent most of the day running round, hiding, etc, it was so funny, like a movie adventure.

Showing 1-5 of 5