ForumsThe TavernSiblings

44 6600
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Love them or hate them, their family. From big brothers who protect you, down to younger prepubescent sisters who act like mini Avril Lavinge, we all have good and bad memories of them.

So, how are your siblings? I have a great twin brother who went to the same school with me, for the past 12 years or so!

• 44 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i have an older brother who is a little bit mentaly handicaped. he has ADHS (i dont know the english words for this).

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Some of you may be able to guess my brother

Or have already guessed it

AgathaB
AgathaB
154 posts
Nomad

he has ADHS (i dont know the english words for this).

ADHD would be the English version. (You are referring to the Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder?)

But to say that he's mentally handicapped is a bit... harsh, I think. My favourite cousin has ADHD; he hates being called 'mentally' anything.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I have 5 siblings.

A 10 year old sister (My least favorite person in the family.

A 11 year old brother (My feelings towards him are indifferent)

A 13 year old brother (Same as the 11 year old)

Me (Turning 16 in less than a month and the sexiest)

A 17 year old brother (I hang out with him the most)

And a 19 year old brother (He just left this year to a college in another state so i don't see him much (not that he was home much when he was in highschool) but, provided he wasn't in a crappy mood, we would get along)

There's only 1 and 3 years between me and the 17 and 19 year old brothers, it just that we all have our birthdays within a months time, and they just had theirs.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I have four (older) siblings.

Me! a 15 (soon to be 16 on the 14th) year old male who lives in... (wait... THIS ISN'T MY PROFILE!)

A 19 year old sister. (We get along pretty good (now, not 5 years ago, that's a long story).

A 23 year old sister. (I get along with her alright, vice-versa)

A 29 year old sister. (Get along kinda alright, she is 14 years older then i am)

A 32 year old sister. (She lives in Hawaii, she never liked hanging around at home or with me, I never liked having her around much myself)

Four older sisters, then me, the only boy, and the youngest. If you need advice on older sisters, feel free to ask me. (I am an expert on the subject)

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Uh-wow. O.o Do your elder sisters bully you, or protect you, or generally just don't give a penny about you as you said?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Do your elder sisters bully you

My 19yo sister used to, but not anymore. The 32yo usually does, just because she is the oldest and can get her way most of the time (Doesn't bother me).

or protect you

The 23yo usually was on my side with most stuff.

or generally just don't give a penny about you

I got that impression from the 32yo sometimes, but not all the time.

It wasn't too bad growing up with 4 sisters in the house. As long as i gave them enough room, I didn't get beat up too often LoL. (JK, that never happened... Most of the time)
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersuo has got little sister.sooooooooo annoying.rediculously fat.i don't have anything against fat people just she is just sooooooo UGH .she just has a attitude that is sooooo annoying because killersup was the oldest and she always gets he way .it ticks killersup off

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I have a younger sister and brother. Annoyances like nothing you would believe. That's what you get for being the oldest.

ponyo97
ponyo97
41 posts
Nomad

i have a younger sis but we dont get along very good

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

I have 3 brothers D: I'm the only girl in the family.. I have 2 older ones and younger one.. Me and my younger bro fight a lot though.. before it used to be cuz of video games and annoying each other but now it's over our music.. .. yeah idk xD

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

i have 2 bros and 1 sis.there all older then me.My sis is 20, my bro is 17 (turning 18 in lik 2 months,and my other bro is 15 (turning 16 on tuesday)......they can be annoying but all in all we love each other.

ima_frikn_emo_vegan
ima_frikn_emo_vegan
9 posts
Nomad

i have 1 sister that i know! (i don't know any of my other siblings but i have lots) but she's 17 and recently had a baby who is the light of my life! we NEVER got along when we lived together though...lol we literally tryed to kill eachother a few times.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

I have one brother. He's 17 or so.
I love my brother. We get along very well.
We used to argue a lot when we were younger
but now we understand one another.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i have an older brother but he is a little bit mentaly handicapped. you must spent one or two days with him to notice it. but except that he is very nice. if i am on vaccation for two weeks or longer he worries about me and i do the same. we like us even if we argue sometimes.

Showing 16-30 of 44