ForumsThe TavernWhat's your super power?

54 9403
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Just a fun little thing that I saw on the web.

Click this to discover your superpower!

So, share what you got, and what you would do if you possessed such a power!

I can apparently move really quickly that the eye cannot see me, but only for short amounts of time.
I could see that this might be handy for escaping...

• 54 Replies
Thuran
Thuran
71 posts
Peasant

...I got the ability to turn into a socially magnetic super-bear...wth? Ah well, go smoky mtns.

Thuran
Thuran
71 posts
Peasant

Omnilock...That's better.
I CONTROL REALITY!!! I'm off to turn my toilet into a pile of winning lottery tickets, lol

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Now I got Power Absorption (I believe you guess what this is).Now I can steal your superpowers, buhahahhahahaa!Oh wait, by touching or at close proximity :S

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

Omnipotence. The power to do anything and everything at will.
kewl

SloanerBoner
SloanerBoner
48 posts
Nomad

Stardust Control..

The ability to control and manipulate remnants of a dead star. Sub-power of Plasma Manipulation, Dust Manipulation, Solar Manipulation and Cosmic Manipulation.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

Genetic Manipulation, like i have the ultimatrix from ben tennison. if i got it right i could get different dnas and shift into that being plus i would be able to evolve it. i wonder if i could mix dna so i could transform into a chimera-like creature.

Thuran
Thuran
71 posts
Peasant

OOH, best one, Devic Physiology. gonna copy and paste for you.

As mentioned in the Astrology page, celestial bodies such as the Sun, Moon, and Stars are believed to be inhabited by spirits who watch over the natural forces of the universe. Users of this power will become incredibly powerful due to the fact that they will control many natural forces such as Evolution. According to certain databases, the reason for the spirits high level of power is because they are a faction of Angelic beings that fall under the same classification of Seraphim, or Cherubim. It is possible users of Ascension will become this type of being due to the user becoming an ethereal spirit that is "one with the Universe" as a result.

ApplicationsEdit
â- Transcendent Form: Being essentially angels, users will have a divine form. â- Ethereal Physiology â- Chronolock
â- Extrasensory Perception
â- High Consciousness
â- Immortality
â- Invulnerability
â- Quintessence Force
â- Regeneration
â- Shapeshifting
â- Supernatural Condition

â- Cosmic Manipulation: Since they reside in celestial bodies, they are sure to control/generate the elements of their "home". â- Lunar Manipulation
â- Solar Manipulation
â- Stellar Manipulation
â- Twilight Manipulation
â- Gravity Manipulation

â- Ethereal Manipulation: As part of their nature, they hold a dominion over the ethereal energy that presides over the Universe. â- Cosmic Awareness
â- Creation
â- Elemental Transmutation
â- Emotion/Memory Manipulation
â- Energy Manipulation
â- Force-Field Generation
â- Portal Creation
â- Resurrection
â- Size Manipulation
â- Soul Manipulation
â- Teleportation
â- Telekinesis
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Hell yes! I got exactly what I wanted (are ya sure my superpower isn't luck? xD ) Vector Manipulation

This is exactly the superpower that I would want if I could ever have one - it's such a useful power. Since I roleplay Accelerator occasionally, an anime character with the power of Vector Manipulation, I have a little section written up about the power and its uses so I'll copy/paste it here:

ower/ability - vector control and redirection:

Accelerator is able to modify the vector values of anything that he comes into contact with. This affords him a number of sub-abilities such as the reflection of projectiles or attacks and the ability to change the way that blood flows through someone's body (which can be used both offensively and as a means of preventing someone from bleeding out). Accelerator can use his vector control abilities to modify the vectors beneath his feet. This gives him the ability to run at greatly increased speeds, kick with extreme power or stomp the ground hard enough to crush it. Related to this is the 'superhuman strength' that Accelerator has (really just a result of his ability to modify the vectors of objects he touches). Another aspect of this vector control allows him to turn ordinary objects into projectiles by changing their vectors - meaning that he can throw or kick a rock and change the vectors so that it moves with much greater speed and force than it was originally thrown with. He has also been shown to be able to control the speed and direction of the winds, although the extent of this ability is unknown, he was able to compress these winds down at a single point to create a 'lasma storm'. Lesser used applications of his power include being able to 'hack' into a persons brain and flight (through his wind control). Many aspects of this ability are automatic and so Accelerator has to consciously allow things like gravity and oxygen to reach him.

I mean, come on, how awesome is a power that can do that sort of stuff? It even gives you some of the other superpowers that people want by-proxy like flight, super strength and super speed. Plus, if it's like Accelerator's Vector control/manipulation abilities, then you can set it to auto-deflect incoming projectiles - you're pretty much bullet/stab/grenade/anything proof.
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Now I got Life/Death Touch; ability to control life flow with touch.WHy I always get so cool avabilities?

MetalHeart
MetalHeart
226 posts
Nomad

I have the Ability of fire
I will kill you

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I get Plasma Manipulation. Useful for protecting myself and other people but I prefer attacking over defending.

blackfurydragon
blackfurydragon
42 posts
Nomad

I got Claw Retraction. lol One of the abilities of Wolverine.

psychobiz
psychobiz
6 posts
Nomad

I got energy strike. The ability to enhance physical attacks with energy. haha, if only I knew how to throw a punch properly...

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I chose three as I was not too happy with my first 2
First I got energy blast....meh
Then flexibility..... I have a dirty mind, so no
Finally teleportation, that's what I'm talkin about.

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

Oooh i got an interesting one Egyptian deity physiology. It says its the the ability to mimic the powers of the Egyptian gods. I like this because i love anything Egyptian and they have some cool powers :P

Showing 31-45 of 54