ForumsThe TavernSuper Bowl XLVI

24 3965
iSamoan
iSamoan
24 posts
Nomad

New England Patriots vs. New York Giants
I'm going with the pats on this won, prolly with either a close or a hard fought win.
Who you guys goin for?

• 24 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

@ the godzlo the superbowl is the biggest thing that americans love .they like it evern more than christmas.it is the champoinchip for a sport.

i bet my hair ( i have really long hair) that the gaints win

ArmoredGames2012
ArmoredGames2012
2 posts
Shepherd

That funny part of the Superbowl is that most people ONLY watch it for commercials.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I want the Giants to win. I don't really like the Patriots. I have no idea who will win though. Hopefully it will be close.

somewhitedude
somewhitedude
113 posts
Peasant

Giants for sure, patriots should have lost to saints. Plus Tom Brady sucks, Eli Manning will own him any day.

calebsi
calebsi
202 posts
Farmer

That funny part of the Superbowl is that most people ONLY watch it for commercials.

That is not true.

I've always been a big Patriots fan so I am so happy that they made it to the super bowl.
mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

That is not true.

I've always been a big Patriots fan so I am so happy that they made it to the super bowl.

I usually watch the Super Bowl for the commercials, but if I have to pick sides...

I'm a...

G
I
A
N
T
S
Fan!
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Plus Tom Brady sucks

Tom Brady doesn't suck. he is really good. I don't like him but admit that he is good.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Patriots for sure. No contest. Giants defense isn't that great, their offense is good (only if the other team has poor defense, which the patriots don't). Patriots ALL THE WAY!

(I don't care for either teams much. (Myself = Cardinals fan)

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Yesssssssss!!! The Giants won. I won my bet!

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

yessssssssss!!! the Giants won.i get to keep my hair sayed kllersup

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

*Grumbles* 4 teams in a row that lost.... This just wasn't my year. Congrats Giants fans....

The_DeVitor13
The_DeVitor13
66 posts
Nomad

GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boooyah go Giants!!!!!!!!!!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Haha! What did I tell ya guys? Woo! This was awesome. One of the best games I have seen. I got a little scared at that last pass but, we still won

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I got a little scared at that last pass but, we still won

What teams don't seem to understand is you should not just rush with 3 on a hail mary. The QB will have to wait awhile to throw so if you can pressure him you could sack him before he had a chance to throw it up.
Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I really wanted the patriots to win but sadly they did not. But other than that i won 140 dollars from 3 quarters. If the patriots had made that last touchdown i would have won another 80 dollars in the fourth quarter.

Showing 1-15 of 24