ForumsThe Tavern[NECRO] i need friends on armor games!

14 2512
floodrunner7777
floodrunner7777
53 posts
Nomad

i get bored on armor games so if someone would add me as a friend i would appreiciate that alot. Thanks!
Floodrunner7777

• 14 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Question: What would someone adding you as a friend accomplish exactly? It's not like it will make you any less bored that someone else presses a button on your profile.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

maybe just a sense of acomplishment for him. idon't care i will friend him cuz if he gets annoying then i can simply press unfriend

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Well, even a sense of accomplishment wouldn't make him any less bored, would it? It's not like the friend button adds you to his list, so he has no idea who has been friending him. It doesn't automatically give him any friends either, nor start up some conversations or anything. All it does is add him to the friend list on your profile.
So for curing his being bored, it is kinda counter-productive.

floodrunner7777
floodrunner7777
53 posts
Nomad

cenere what you are saying is true im sorry.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I was just wondering, since, you know, the rest of us interact with the forum or play some games or write out some awesome comments when we are bored. There is plenty to do and plenty of friends to make if you can be bothered to try.
It all takes a little patience, and if you don't have any of that, well, then you will probably have to wait for AG to get a bit busier over the next five or so hours.

joe314159
joe314159
27 posts
Nomad

how do you friend people again?
I know thats a dumb question, but I don't know how. It's not like there is a instruction manual for Armor Games.

happybirthdayaphant1
happybirthdayaphant1
53 posts
Nomad

You go to a person's profile and there's an add friend button on the top corner.=D

TheFlash6
TheFlash6
83 posts
Nomad

Hey I'll be you're friend just add me as one too you can check out my profile.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

It's not like there is a instruction manual for Armor Games.

Except there is, or at least something that would easily have answered your question and many others.
It's called the Guide to AG.
floodrunner7777
floodrunner7777
53 posts
Nomad

Thanks everyone!

Zero261
Zero261
2 posts
Peasant

Add me as well

Nokia23
Nokia23
1 posts
Nomad

Add me

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

add me and fluffy8802

alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

now that you have some friends you can start conversansions with the about anything you want.(don't add me because i don't spend lot of time on AG)

-Alexandrica the archer-

Showing 1-14 of 14