ForumsThe TavernMost Annoying Person- Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly

6 2445
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Okay, so I found my password for an old Anime forum I used to use regularly, and looking through the threads I'd started for ideas to use, I had made a 'Most Annoying Person 2010'thread, so I'm gonna do that here. Only differently.

It wouldve been better if I started this at the end of 2011, so I could have done a Most Annoying Person 2011 thread, but no, silly old me.

So, instead of that, tell me... Who has been the most annoying person for each of you:
-Today
-This week
-This month
-So far this year?

Also, while we're on the subject, I guess you could say your most annoying of 2011.

It can be anyone- family, neighbours, celebrities, local shopkeepers, blahblahblah. You can use any of the time frames, or all of them.

Anyway, most annoying of the day?
My brother, he thinks because it's his birthday, he runs things. Noob.
Week?
Brother, same reason.
Month?
Well, since it's the first week of the month, brother.
Year?
My neighbour, his karaoke nights (every night) are driving me insane! I can never sleep and he won't shut up!

2011? Not sure really, can't really think of anyone. :/

• 6 Replies
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Well, for all time, Jack Thompson. This little *explicit word here* seems to think that every violent video game will cause a shooting, and he even started a campaign against the Switchboard of Miami for &quotlacing homosexual-education tapes" in public schools. I really wish he just shuts up and goes to live on a island.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

i punched the most annoying daily peron in the face.
i got some punk *no names* that thinks he is da top guy.....he acts like he is 5 and thinks if sombody picks a fight with him he will kill them.haha punched him in the face and i am still kicken.i know wieght is not a huge factor but he is also 30 pounds lighter and 4 inches smaller.like i said i know hieght andstuff not tht important but that kid is gonna get rocked pretty soon.

the monthly person is probably my neighbor.he is like 6 and never shuts up and thinks when he is bored that he can just come over.he never stops talking and the little kid says some demented stuff man
the yearly person is prolly this fat guy.he calls everybody his mommy and thinks that sounding like a train willget people to like him .then he cries and everybody feels sprry for him but me and i look like a jerk.

i know this makes me sond like a jerk but o well u wanted my opinion you got it.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

today: my can since hes not stoping mewoing at me (i just woke up and havnt seen anybody else so he is the only living being i saw today)

weekly: my mother. many many reasons.

monthly: same

yearly: same

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

oh let me change the weekly one.

those people who block sites at my working place. a few days ago ive discovered they blocked meme center for: "adult material"... its annoying

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Just found my most annoying person of the day. My headteacher. I'm now on a part-time school timetable for a week (2 hours a day) because somebody that WAS NOT me, threw a snowball at him.

I swear, my school is pathetic.

EXTREAMgamer2000
EXTREAMgamer2000
45 posts
Nomad

today this guy dillon u has problems seriously he has anger managment and is sped ed he goes monthly and weekly as well yearly jd he is a ***

Showing 1-6 of 6