ForumsVideo Games

Worst game that you ever played.

Posted Jun 10, '13 at 8:41am

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

majorahs mask.
worst. zelda/game. EVAR!

Watch your mouth, boy, you obviously aren't skilled enough to figure it out.

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 9:53am

Gogotank

Gogotank

1,845 posts

The WORST game that I have ever played is called pacman world 3. But, instead of collecting dots and trying to avoid the ghosts, pac-man had arms and legs and it was killing mutant crocodiles! WTF?!

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 4:23pm

saybre45

saybre45

13 posts

It is difficult. I have played plenty of terrible games, most rented from Blockbuster before it sucked. RETURNED!!!

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 1:09am

T_Slice

T_Slice

42 posts

That football game where your the coach. ummm Ghost warrior, ummmm theres more but i cant remember

Posted Oct 17, '13 at 9:17pm

turret

turret

1,687 posts

Sonic and the Secret Rings

Posted Oct 19, '13 at 2:29pm

jcwgames

jcwgames

81 posts

Call of Duty: Black Ops, DS port. 16 levels of awful.

Posted Oct 21, '13 at 6:19pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

297 posts

Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified on the PS Vita.

So awful it's not even funny. And thank the heavens that the devs went out of business after the game came out.

Posted Oct 21, '13 at 10:59pm

sayde

sayde

24 posts

Or rather, the game I played the worst: Demon's Souls. I didn't even finish the tutorial stage.

Posted Oct 22, '13 at 8:10pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,535 posts

Any of the original Wii Sports. Tiny flicks of the wrist are not baseball, boxing, or bowling.

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 6:53pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,608 posts

Knight

Zach and Cody: Circle of spies. 1. It takes literally a minute of sucking a ghost or a weird dust bunny thing into a vacuum, so you have to hold the button for about a minute.

2. What do the ghosts and dust bunnies have to do with spies? I never finished the game to see if they actually had a purpose, but I'm pretty sure those were just enemies that had no reason of being there whatsoever.

3. There's some weird hacking device that you use to unlock doors and its a very confusing puzzle where you have to make the wires connect to the green and red lights. The problem is, you're timed and apparently if you don't finish in time you die... just straight out die... from a locked door...

Reply to Worst game that you ever played.

You must be logged in to post a reply!