ForumsGamesWorst game that you ever played.

160 36668
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
33 posts
Nomad

My worst game was viva piniata trouble in paridise. It is so bad it's not funny

• 160 Replies
Ancuta
Ancuta
146 posts
Bard

That must be "12sky" which is a mmorpg game.. wow I wasted a lot of time on that game and realized that it wasn't worth it.. at least I didn't end up like my friend who spend all his money on buying online stuffs from the game store. In the end he god banned for no reason and had a huge loss xD
- S**T happens :3

ktang
ktang
13 posts
Farmer

Cilvilization is the worst game i've ever played

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

depends on what civilization you're talking about if you ask me....... worst game, tough one. I'll have to go with aragon's quest

Besch
Besch
37 posts
Scribe

Go Go Copter on PS2. It was unplayable. I event found an article in a game magazine where the game got a gamer score of 19/100.

malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts
Nomad

Worst was probably Metin. the prequel to Metin 2 (duh?!?) i have thousands of reasons to say why and I'll just probably spam this thread if i mention them one by one.

amazing_me
amazing_me
10 posts
Nomad

Medal of Honor

Cristinatron
Cristinatron
138 posts
Peasant

The worst game I have ever played would have to be Hell's Kitchen, on both PC and on the DS. It is horrible. Not fun at all and just awful. Words cannot describe it really.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm not sure what the name was but a few years back I played a bowling game on the Game Cube and it was just so horrible, I've never played a game that horrible before.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I gotta say,SpongeBobSquarePants:Lights,Camera,Pants!
I regreted.Why did I even play that game.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh thanks gandalf you reminded me of another horrible one.

On the DS I got Spongebob Squarepantis it was so horrible that it made me want to rip my DS in half.

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

I gotta say,SpongeBobSquarePants:Lights,Camera,Pants!
I regreted.Why did I even play that game.
Terrible game. I hate the ones that like are based after a show, but I can't think of any that I hate.
Crazypizzaboy
Crazypizzaboy
15 posts
Shepherd

any spongebob game

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Ah, yeah, any game like Spongebob to Lego Ninjago:|
Don't judge.

op146
op146
7 posts
Nomad

Dead Rising 2

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

I think those who owned a Nintendo 64 can all agree that Superman 64 is the worst game in creation. I played it when I was 4 and was still bored to death.

Showing 121-135 of 160