ForumsGamesWorst game that you ever played.

160 36715
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
33 posts
Nomad

My worst game was viva piniata trouble in paridise. It is so bad it's not funny

• 160 Replies
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

majorahs mask.
worst. zelda/game. EVAR!

Watch your mouth, boy, you obviously aren't skilled enough to figure it out.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

The WORST game that I have ever played is called pacman world 3. But, instead of collecting dots and trying to avoid the ghosts, pac-man had arms and legs and it was killing mutant crocodiles! WTF?!

saybre45
saybre45
13 posts
Nomad

It is difficult. I have played plenty of terrible games, most rented from Blockbuster before it sucked. RETURNED!!!

T_Slice
T_Slice
42 posts
Shepherd

That football game where your the coach. ummm Ghost warrior, ummmm theres more but i cant remember

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

Sonic and the Secret Rings

jcwgames
jcwgames
113 posts
Jester

Call of Duty: Black Ops, DS port. 16 levels of awful.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified on the PS Vita.

So awful it's not even funny. And thank the heavens that the devs went out of business after the game came out.

sayde
sayde
24 posts
Nomad

Or rather, the game I played the worst: Demon's Souls. I didn't even finish the tutorial stage.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Any of the original Wii Sports. Tiny flicks of the wrist are not baseball, boxing, or bowling.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Zach and Cody: Circle of spies. 1. It takes literally a minute of sucking a ghost or a weird dust bunny thing into a vacuum, so you have to hold the button for about a minute.

2. What do the ghosts and dust bunnies have to do with spies? I never finished the game to see if they actually had a purpose, but I'm pretty sure those were just enemies that had no reason of being there whatsoever.

3. There's some weird hacking device that you use to unlock doors and its a very confusing puzzle where you have to make the wires connect to the green and red lights. The problem is, you're timed and apparently if you don't finish in time you die... just straight out die... from a locked door...

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Someone gave me the barnyard video game a long time ago.. should have known better than to play a game based on an animated movie xp

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

papas freezeria
I played it for the quests but it is really repetitive and just a pain. Apologies to the maker of the game. I do enjoy cactus McCoy but the papas game series are very dull.

cptbignuts12
cptbignuts12
709 posts
Nomad

Superman64 was a terrible game. Its as if they never finished the game. I can't even, i don't even.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

Someone gave me the barnyard video game a long time ago.. should have known better than to play a game based on an animated movie xp

I remember playing the game on an old computer from 2003. Literally, only the characters had textures. Everything was just one colour, which made the game hard to play.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Super Hexagon. I'm not saying it's the worst game for everybody, but it was the worst game for me.

Showing 136-150 of 160