ForumsGamesWorst game that you ever played.

160 36686
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
33 posts
Nomad

My worst game was viva piniata trouble in paridise. It is so bad it's not funny

• 160 Replies
ShadowArchon
ShadowArchon
154 posts
Shepherd

My dad got the E.T game when he was younger. It is seriously the hardest game you will ever play. I'm sorry Atari, but that game was a complete failure. The main reason I think everyone hated it was the F****** WELLS. You're in this well, you get a REESE PIECE (I'm serious here) and you have to kinda stretch E.T's neck out several times to get out. It was really hard, when I looked it up I found that you are given one nanosecond to let go or you fall all the way back down.
So many people didn't buy it that the 3 million cartridges couldn't even be sold for free and were destroyed in a landfill. Hopefully that description told you how bad that game was.

P.S From "The main reason-way back down" I am quoting my father.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

For a console...I don't get games unless I'm sure I'll like them...but it probably goes to Tony Hawk Proving Ground. Which is the one game that I bought myself (other than my PS1 games, all of my games are self-bought) that I wish I hadn't

Flash game...this usually changes because new ones will come out that replace the last...but for now it is Effing Worms 2...such a bad game..

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

ET for the Atari 2600 is pretty darn awful. Superman 64 is about as bad.

For common flash games, my vote is QWOP.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

The worst game i ever played was Paperboy on Sega Master System.

Wuld
Wuld
7 posts
Nomad

I'm gonna have to say Blood Bowl. I just loved it when I read it is a fantasy football game but when I ran it...ugh..

Wizorb
Wizorb
13 posts
Nomad

anyway it think the worst game i can think of right now is minecraft. or any CoD. or WoW.
just pick 1 of them. i hate them all.

My thoughts exactly
blackwolf777
blackwolf777
7 posts
Nomad

My worst game that i've ever played would have to be battle for the pacific just about every theing could blow up and by blow up i mean in a large inferno killing you 1.0 seconds and really its just one of those games that you play when your bored and 5 minutes later you want to throw it out a window.

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Hmm, Minecraft or the COD series... Yea the COD series is worse.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

There are sooo many terrible games its too hard to say witch one is the very worst but if i had to pick i would say mw3

jake455
jake455
16 posts
Nomad

Tekken Advance for Gameboy Advance... try it.... you might kill yourself.

ethanjensen
ethanjensen
29 posts
Shepherd

i think that one of my projecs i tried to program was pretty bad

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

Mind Jack. THE WORST GAME EVER MADE.
if you dont believe me, go check "Mind Jack angry joe review"

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

By the way, Angry Joe is a great and unique game reviewer. you guys should check it out.

Oinkert
Oinkert
7 posts
Nomad

Anything from Crash Bandicoot. Hate 'em all to death.

ffaagg
ffaagg
13 posts
Nomad

the worst game I have ever played is brink.

the multiplier aspect was bad enough but the had to add, awful movement, idiotic objective based gameplay and a shoddy weapons selection menu. The combat and aiming controls are terrible and they tried to add a story? No way. I haven't heard a story that bad since dead island. "Ohh the world has flooded ohh noo" "we must get the antidote from the security forces ohhhhh" Where are the civilians in all this. it seems like everyone on the ark is ether a ghetto sick terrorist or a police officer. the only good part about the game is the character creator but you could play a dress-up game and have the same experience. the worst part about the game is that im good at it. I suppose I got a lot of practice playing shooters that DON'T SUCK!!!!

Showing 76-90 of 160