ForumsThe Tavernyour individuality

7 1670
jamesneck
jamesneck
6 posts
Nomad

what is the thing that your friends and people think it makes you different from others

• 7 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Just about everything in my case. What I find funny, the way in which I speak, my lack of wanting to socialize/need to, what I like, what I talk about, etc.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

I'm like the only person I know who's a fan of Anime. I have curly hair, people love that about me. , my loud, stupid laugh, my sense of humor, etc.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Well, my accent. I can't say L's so it gets pretty funny at times. You know, la la la becomes wa wa wa.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

i got long hair.i am that funny guy who sings with the girls when they jump infront of the class for a song for fun.i don't care what anybody says about me.i have some of the best comment and quotes in class .i remember one time the teacher kept the whole class 15 min late for lunch.at about 10 minute mark i jumped out of my seat and yelled"LET THM EAT CAKE" sayed killersup

skittlezareAWESOME
skittlezareAWESOME
54 posts
Nomad

Hmm. Well, probably that I am actually super quiet during class, yet yelling at my friend in the hallway, during home base, and after school. I'm known as the "loud" girl.

bananaboy7
bananaboy7
6 posts
Nomad

Im that weird, hyperactive ADHD kid that will normally tend to grow on you when you get to know me I try to be funny when I can, and my awkward half-asian-ness

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I'm usually the one belting songs, dancing around in the halls and embarrassing my friends in social situations.

And of course there are some things I'm good at that other people aren't that good at, and there are some things that other people are good at that I suck at. Not sure if that's what makes a real unique trait though.

Showing 1-7 of 7