ForumsThe Tavernclassic arcade games on armor games

4 1223
bluesky4us
bluesky4us
30 posts
Nomad

i have a few classic arcade games like pacman and asteroids and i just wanted to know if it would be worth the time to try to submit these games to armor games.

like witch old games you would like to see on the site

• 4 Replies
farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

if you were going to submit the arcade games, you would probably have to at least add a few features before they would upload the game. like in pacman, make some power ups and such.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Well, a few things ill need to be determined first:
Did you make the games? Considering AG rarely allows others to submit games they do not own the rights to, even with proper, written permission, it would be pretty important that these games were made by you, or you at least own the rights to submit it as your own.
Secondly, you have to remember that most arcade games probably fit under a copyright for characters, gameplay, graphics and so forth, which means certain games would cause AG trouble, if the copyright owner found out a game with their characters were posted here.
This obviously means it is alright to submit a game that runs on the same gameplay as pacman, but cannot contain the yellow, dot-eating main character, nor any ghosts, unless the game is explicitly made as a parody.
Otherwise, it would probably be worth posting them, arcade nostalgia is always welcomed.

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

Well if you think the game is good and people would play it and give it good comments and rates then submit it and see what happens. It is always good to try.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

If you made the games and you think they are viable for ArmorGames, I say... upload them!! =D

I always enjoy a nice arcade game! Love the pixel graphics and the old skool music!
And some button bashing always makes my day!! =)

Showing 1-4 of 4