ForumsThe TavernSweet Tooth

22 3858
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I'm a fanatic for anything sweet, ice cream, cookies, adorable girls, cakes, jellies, fizzy drinks, adorable girls, candies, chocolate, pastries, adorable girls the list goes on and on.

So my question for you guys is, are you a sucker for sweet stuff as well? What's your Achilles Heel when it comes to such foods? Sweetest thing you've eaten?

• 22 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

when killersup is watching spongebob on the couch .he hopes for two things
1.dr.peper
2.a bag of middleswarth bbq chips

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

2.a bag of middleswarth bbq chips

Not really a sweet food now, is it?
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

There are a few things which have ruined my health and teeth since I can remember.

This, this, this, and this.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Ah, so I've finally found another lover of Humbugs!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

LOL I immediately thought of you when I saw the thread's topic! And I didn't even see that you posted last in it!! Go figure...

I too have an incredible sweet tooth! Chocolate of the best top quality can make me do anything you want! Just offer me some and I'll jump through a hoop! =D

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I do have a sweet tooth although I think I prefer foods such as potato chips and soft drinks than chocolate and other high-sugar candy items.

Cake is my weakness. I love it! I do cake decorating, which is probably why I love cake so much. Also, chocolate. The darker the better!

For some reason I don't really like cake. Probably because I always eat it at parties when I'm already full from eating before.
happybirthdayaphant1
happybirthdayaphant1
53 posts
Nomad

I prefer fatty foods over sweet. I eat a lot of both that I wonder why I still look like a straw(I'm not that skinny, but there wee some people who went up to me asking how I keep my figure). I learned my lesson thoug, had to lose some teeth...

Showing 16-22 of 22