ForumsNews and Feedbackmy email is invalid

5 2769
funky1096
funky1096
49 posts
Nomad

My email account on gmail does not exist any more is there a way to remove my account on armor games?

• 5 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Change the email in your control panel?
Or alternately, do stuff yourself instead of trying to get someone to permanently ban your account (that is what they do).
The outcome of, say, closing your comments, changing every detail to something you can never remember, logging out and never coming back is actually the same as having your account "Deleted", except people will be able to see your account.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Mine is too.

Did you register your account under the deleted Gmail account? I think your ArmorGames account will not get deleted.

[quote=Cenere]The outcome of, say, closing your comments, changing every detail to something you can never remember, logging out and never coming back is actually the same as having your account "Deleted"[/quote]
Specific instructions here.

[quote=Cenere]trying to get someone to permanently ban your account[/quote]
That's what I recommend. Break the rules and get your account [url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/9183704/cheat-enginenot-only-to-hack-games#post-9184904perma'd[/url].

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I don't think you ever told me why it would be a smart move to actively break the rules to get your account permabanned, though.
Why would it not be the most stupid move you could ever pull?

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

The original problem is that the user wants his/her's account deleted. So, getting banned is closer to getting your account deleted than changing your password and whatnot.

[quote=Cenere]Why would it not be the most stupid move you could ever pull?[/quote]
Because there are plenty of other stupid stuff. How about come to my school?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Yes, the user wants their profile deleted, but as far as I have seen, they don't want to be eternally banned from ever coming here again, they just don't want their account any more.
It's like wanting to see a police station from the inside, and then committing violent robbery instead of going there yourself, or asking if you could get an invitation/tour.
You get to the goal, but if you would ever want to get an account here again, too bad.

So, for the reason of having your account made useless for you, getting it permabanned from breaking the rules might actually be the most stupid thing you could pull off.

Because there are plenty of other stupid stuff. How about come to my school?

Your school pulls off even more idiotic moved to get their accounts on websites deleted? That sounds sad.
Showing 1-5 of 5