ForumsThe TavernChuck Norris

16 2419
JurassicParkfan
JurassicParkfan
33 posts
Nomad

Chuck Norris is not that awesome. If he was he would smack me head into the keybjvqinh,grfrirnujrujnrfvujnrfunvrfrfunvrfnurvfevfnrnvfnfvnfnfnfdjhbuhbvfuhngbhvbngvnbhfvrnhujgvujnhrfvujnhgvrfnhujvgnhujnhjnnhjnhbuj

• 16 Replies
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

And so. . . where is your proof? You could at least say he's a bit overrated. Unless your saying it as an opinion.

Reminder: Saying something is overrated is not necessarily bad.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

@invalid777

I don't think you got the joke...

@OP

There are so many posts about Chuck Norris in the Tavern; as soon as one becomes inactive, another one starts.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup is thinking about posting his story about chuck norris on this forum but unless anybody ask he will not.........killersup also did not get the joke

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Basically he is saying that if Chuck Norris was awesome, he would smack his head into a pulp. And then, midsentence, his head is smashed into a pulp.

Chuck Norris threads bore me.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Basically he is saying that if Chuck Norris was awesome, he would smack his head into a pulp. And then, midsentence, his head is smashed into a pulp.

Chuck Norris threads bore me.

Not smashed into a pulp, smashed into the keyboard... You can tell because he started writing "keyb..."

Pretty funny joke...
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I am on the boat that Chuck Norris is overrated. There are lots of people that I think are better then him such as Jackie Chan.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Just look at the top of my profile, it'll explain everything. I found it on urban dictionary, so it has to be true. Right? Right?

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Chuck Norris is my biotch.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

santi and killersup demolished chuck norris in the other forum

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

[quote=LucasDaLegend]I don't think you got the joke...[/quote]
I don't. Because the joke doesn't make sense.

[quote=JurassicParkfan]Chuck Norris is not that awesome. If he was he would smack me head into the keyb[/quote]
This is what it says:

Chuck Norris is not that awesome. If he was awesome he would smack me head into the keyb.

. . . And that makes zero sense.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I don't find Chuck Norris overrated at all. In fact, I actually enjoy the 'facts' about him.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

[quote=Darkfire45]I don't find Chuck Norris overrated at all. In fact, I actually enjoy the 'facts' about him.[/quote]
That's exactly why he's overrated! Because of all these facts that people steal off of Google and tell them!

dragasto
dragasto
74 posts
Nomad

chuck norris is awesome dudes

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Chuck Norris is totally overrated. People talk about him like some sort of god when really he's done nothing he's just a martial artist. You don't see people talking about Bruce Lee facts do you?

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

haha. good one. ^.^

Showing 1-15 of 16