ForumsThe TavernStress reliver

10 2066
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

School, work, after school classes, homework, crisis, fights bullies. There is just too much to handle. Don't worry ,you can relieve all this by throwing all your rage and stress in here

Just type in anything or reply to the other user in a non-violent way. Don't spam. If you are spamming to relive your stress do it once and type in brakets stuff like :sorry for the spam.

SCHOOL IS SO TIERING!!!

• 10 Replies
kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

I AGREE!!!! (altough right now im not stressed but im gonna act stressed) THIS STUPID SCHOOL WORK IS SO ANNOYING!!!!!! U HAVE A TON OF HW AND TO ADD ON TO THAT, THERE R 6 HRS. OF SCHOOL!!!

The end of my fake stress

CalvinChong
CalvinChong
14 posts
Farmer

when you come out of work place, 80% of the things you study are pretty much useless.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I really don't get that stressed about stuff, butwhen I do I usualy fail at the thing that I am stressed about, like one time I was so stressed that I completly forgot everything I had learned and had to BS the whole test.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Even though it's a good way to blow off some steam here in this thread... I myself prefer choosing a nice game on ArmorGames and then simply relax while shooting some of those blasted zombies to oblivion!! YAY!

*zen* ¥(-.-)¥

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

when you come out of work place, 80% of the things you study are pretty much useless.

THAT IS SO TRUE THAT IT MAKES ME SAD!

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I hate the DYKNOW ON SCHOOL LAPTOPS

Of course you do Jeff, if that wasnt there you would be playing games the whole day...... I hate going to school, doing HW then go to basketball for another 3 hours...
Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

I friggin hate school!!!!!!!! i learn stuff i will NEVER use and the workload is JUST TOO MUCH!!!!!! grr.... i just want a simple life wit no distractions and only fun. y'know?

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

I hate school to but every time i drive by a sorta shaggy scary hobo holding up a sign saying "stay in school" i think twice . . . .

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

smoke a bowl

While you may find this relaxing, talking about marijuana usage here creates stress in others, specifically those who would like to keep AG clean and user friendly.
Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

I don't hate school I dislike it,hate is such a strong word.

Showing 1-10 of 10