Nomad

EVERYONE POST YOUR FAVORITE FORUM CATEGORY BELOW

my favorite is either The Tavern or the Poetry, Art, and Music section

• 9 Replies
cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

Mine too! They are really the only two I check daily.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

ikr i used to go on Support and NC forum cause i never noticed anything below that

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

it really depense on what topic killersup wants to talk about.it would have to be between the forum games and the tavern.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I mostly go to the forum games section. So I'll say that would be my favourite. The Tavern comes next.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Video Games, all the others are usually filled with garbage.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I kinda wonder why people love breaking the rules so much. Even people that really should know better, because they have been around since forever or have had the rules pointed out to them.
But no, let's make Cen regret he can't ban us all for spamming.

Anyway.
AMW tend to me my kind of section. I can post my doodle, some people might occasionally enjoy these doodles, and all is well. I do wish there was an art contest up to match the poetry contests, since I don't get poetry and never will, but I have come to the conclusion that should that ever happen again, I will probably have to be the judge. Besides that, while it might have just as many short, useless comments as any other section seems to gain, it also often have some shining jewels, if not in posts of constructive critiques, then at least in most of the works featured.
That way, even if the threads mainly contains spam, the threads in itself will still have more content than most threads in the tavern, solely due to the work of effort the creator puts into it.

Honorary mentions will go to the Video Games section that works by the premise of "Tons of crap threads, few awesome discussions", usually with those discussions containing their fair share of non-constructive posts, but the constructive ones does pull up the overall content.
And the S&S, if all the newbie questions, whiny complaints about glitches and misplaced suggestions for AGv3 are removed. It has its moments, usually if a proper discussion about something can take flight, or if someone comes up with a particularly good point.

floodrunner7777
floodrunner7777
53 posts
Nomad

mine used to be video games but my forum topics keep getting locked for no reason

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

The Tavern

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I'm around on the Popular Media Forum most of the time, I love music, ergo...

Next to that, I frequently visit the Tavern Forum for some relaxing chit-chat threads and also the Suport & Suggestions Forum to help out users any way I can.

I never bothered to check out the AMW forum that much, don't know why though... maybe it's time to do that now? We'll see... =/

Showing 1-9 of 9