ForumsThe TavernLin-sanity

23 4055
Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

Jeremy Lin is taking the NBA by storm. Do you think he is a legitimate star and could be invited to future all-star games?

• 23 Replies
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I think the exact opposite is true. I think players with skill don't have to work as hard game to game. Their skill set carries them, so they do consistently well. Players that only work hard have games where the energy just isn't there are they look terrible. luckily I think lin has both.

Well I do think Lin has some talent just not as much as a lot of NBA All-Stars have.

I still think hard working and basketball I.Q. would be better for consistency than just plain talent.
Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

Yeah, like Lebron, Rose, Bryant, Durant, etc. have way more tallent

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Of course they have more talent than Lin, but in the next few years he'll improve. I mean he's just broken out of the shadows for like 3 weeks. And anyways, he doesn't have to do everything, he's got Melo and Amar'e.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

he's got Melo and Amar'e.

I was supprised with how well they worked together. I think it works so well because Lin is OK with taking the, for lack of a better word, side seat.
Mvp1234
Mvp1234
54 posts
Nomad

Yes he is. He plays for the Knicks

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Has anyone seen the colbert report episode about him?

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Im surprised at how well the team has come together. Its the perfect storm for new york now.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

I still don't think NY will make much of a splash in the NBA. It'll turn out to be another story of "too little, too late" The Bulls and the Heat have a pretty solid hold on the east for now, and the west, in my opinion, is crap except for the Thunder.

Showing 16-23 of 23