ForumsThe TavernHaters

5 1306
exitpathuser
exitpathuser
154 posts
Nomad

This is pretty self explanatory. But please leave your opinion of famous (or non famous) haters or just haters themselves.

• 5 Replies
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

1. It's not self-explanatory at all.
2. 'Haters' is a pretty general topic and there's no real discussion to be had here since you didn't give the topic any direction.
3. Are 'haters' really a world event/have some place in politics or religion? Let me answer that for you - not particularly.
4. If your title is only one word and you say that it's 'self-explanatory' and don't elaborate in your first post then it's kind of doomed from the start.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

1. It's not self-explanatory at all.
2. 'Haters' is a pretty general topic and there's no real discussion to be had here since you didn't give the topic any direction.
3. Are 'haters' really a world event/have some place in politics or religion? Let me answer that for you - not particularly.
4. If your title is only one word and you say that it's 'self-explanatory' and don't elaborate in your first post then it's kind of doomed from the start.

sounds to killersup that you are hating right now.killersup thinks he ment for everybody to talk about haters in the sense of what they hate about them, what they are like, examples of haters,things people love about haters.tha works

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Well, I think that one of the largest "haters" in history wuld be Hitler. For pretty obvious reasons. That dude needed to lay off the hater-ade.

NerdfighterMary
NerdfighterMary
10 posts
Nomad

Well, I think that one of the largest "haters" in history wuld be Hitler. For pretty obvious reasons. That dude needed to lay off the hater-ade.

Definitely. And 'hater-ade' is a good way of putting it.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

"Haters call me gay, but that ain't hatin, I'm not homophobic, my morals are straight, and if I'm in the closet, you are below me taking the B-A-T out of basement homie!" - Bo Burnham

That about sums it up....

Showing 1-5 of 5