ForumsThe Tavern[duplicate]When in a Zombie Apocalypse... - QUESTIONS

9 2162
Dracolich
Dracolich
79 posts
Nomad

When in a Zombie Apocalypse... What is your weapon of choice?

Weapon of Choice: Japanese Katana to slice and dice the enemies!

• 9 Replies
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

This belongs in forum games... And could you get any more creative? I mena, this is the most creative thing since Call of Duty, I mean, the amount of thought that must go into that game! Where do they get those gun ideas from? Where do they get those uniforms from? Where in the world did the get those zombies?! Ground-breaking stuff I'll tell ya.

I'm mocking you in case you didn't get that....

Dracolich
Dracolich
79 posts
Nomad

[quote]This belongs in forum games.

Dude are you sure? Some guy has questions too. Check this topic out.
Click here.
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

Dude are you sure? Some guy has questions too. Check this topic out.
Click here.

That topic is very tavern worthy... It's complicated, but things like 'what would you do if...' can go in The Tavern, but if they're on the subject of zombies everybody generally puts them in the forum games or Video Games sections. It's not limited to zombies, but everybody hears enough about zombies everywhere and they just deserve to sink or swim somewhere else.
Dracolich
Dracolich
79 posts
Nomad

That topic is very tavern worthy... It's complicated, but things like 'what would you do if...' can go in The Tavern...

I placed -QUESTIONS at the end of the topic name.
...or Video Games sections.

I haven't mentioned anything about a game here, only you did.

Oh and can we do this in our profiles?
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

I haven't mentioned anything about a game here, only you did.

Only because when I think zombies, I think video games. I just got done with a session of Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare, so that may be why.

I placed -QUESTIONS at the end of the topic name.

Ah, but back to the zombies being fully immersed in video games nowadays. Plus... Just about everything in Video games is questions about the systems or particular games.

Oh and can we do this in our profiles?

Really want that extra point eh?
Dracolich
Dracolich
79 posts
Nomad

Ah, but back to the zombies being fully immersed in video games nowadays. Plus... Just about everything in Video games is questions about the systems or particular games.

Just because of zombies does not means it is a video game.
Really want that extra point eh?

Extra point? I don't want AP tho, just the games and achievements is all I want and plus this topic might get locked.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

When in a Zombie Apocalypse.....find out if someone already has made a guide and died before you!

Dracolich
Dracolich
79 posts
Nomad

When in a Zombie Apocalypse.....find out if someone already has made a guide and died before you!

This is not a guide, this is like a Question of the Day like the one I linked. Read all comments and click links before posting.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I'm sorry, but has my apparently non-judicious choice of words offended you?

Picking on semantics regardless, the link is the discussion thread for Zombie Apocalypses that has been going on for months; it encapsulates whatever splinter questions you have here, which makes this redundant.

Showing 1-9 of 9