ForumsNews and FeedbackAG3 Bugs/Glitches I have noticed.

15 4168
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

So far I have only noticed one, which is that your "Public Profile" displays the Wii message twice.

I will update this as I notice more bugs. (So hopefully I wont have to update this)

Report Bugs and/or glitches you have noticed In AG3 here.

• 15 Replies
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Glitch #2: In my little "access bar" at the top of the screen it displays my First Armatar. (A purple shield)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

If people post some of them here someone should make a list of them and email it to Justin, since the admins don't often check the forums.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Yes, I'm going to wait til we get a bit bigger of a list going though.

MarioManiac99
MarioManiac99
3 posts
Peasant

i have noticed that Shell Shock or many of the online multiplayer games usually have screen trouble on AG3

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

i have noticed that Shell Shock or many of the online multiplayer games usually have screen trouble on AG3

Try posting it on the faq that might work or email it to an admin.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

What kind of trouble? I have never had any problems with games on the beta.
Dante5380
Dante5380
2 posts
Nomad

Where can you rate games?

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Where can you rate games?

That option is not in AG3 yet, because it is still in Beta.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Yeah it shows my old armatar too.

That is just lag between AG2 and AG3. It'll show up eventually, no need to worry.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Guys, if you find bugs, post them on Get Satisfaction ... all of the developers get an Email, and people can vote/rank up the things they want fixed.

Don't post in the forums, or wait until you have a "big enough" list. Bring things to their attention early and often, that's how stuff gets fixed.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Just posted all current noticed issues to Get Satisfaction. Let's get all these worked out!

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

And just a quick question will Armatar's unlocked during AG2 be usable during AG3? Like maybe legacy Armatars?

ipiano42
ipiano42
1 posts
Scribe

I've also had some problems, when I play games which require the Up/Down buttons on the keyboard, the browser scrolls up and down when I press them, and I can't play the game because it goes off screen.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

I've also had some problems, when I play games which require the Up/Down buttons on the keyboard, the browser scrolls up and down when I press them, and I can't play the game because it goes off screen.

Interesting... try clicking on the game every time it begins behaving that way. See if that works.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Not an AG 3 bug, or even a bug at all. It's because you're not clicking within the game itself, but outside on your browser as Sub-Zero said.
Showing 1-15 of 15