ForumsThe TavernUnusual Bad Habits

27 6245
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

My parents told me I used to like chewing on my shirt when I was a child. About fourth/fifth grade. I now feel retarded because of that, and I want to change my habit of wanting to look at the washing machine swirl. Does anyone have/had unusual bad habits like me?

• 27 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

OK FINE. IN AMERICA,

Harmful bacteria live everywhere.

third world contries like Haiti

Could you stop bringing Haiti into random things? Haiti has nothing to do with this thread.

it's probably a good idea to wash your hands first.

That's a good thing to do in general, as it decreases the spread of germs/general cleanliness of everything you touch.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

OK FINE. IN AMERICA, it is probably safe to bite your nails, but in third world contries like Haiti and others..it's probably a good idea to wash your hands first.

Either you just said there are no bacteria in America, or that there are less deadly diseases. The former is untrue, and the latter isn't necessarily true, there may be more deadly diseases to foreigners who's immune system isn't set up to handle the native diseases, but they don't necessarily have more deadly diseases than america.
Zorvex
Zorvex
223 posts
Peasant

but they don't necessarily have more deadly diseases than america.

Actually, in general, they do. With far less technology and little doctors diseases thrive in these places.

And I was refuring to it being insanely hard to get sick by biteing your nails in america.
divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

has anyone read the Artemis Fowl series?
well anyways I'm going to make a comparison.
Me right now.
A bit antisocial but not like really anti-social like Artemis Fowl
I spend half my life on my laptop or some electronic device
i always tap my fingers on something
and that's about it....

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

I punch walls and
the first thing which comes n my mind on watching someone is that if i can win from him in a fist fight.
and if i go to some new place first thing i look for places where i can be robbed or some criminal may hang around.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup baches his head off hard stuff.he has given himself conncusions over 4 times.ya.tables,lockers,wall.killersup will bash his head off them,

TinyAnt
TinyAnt
70 posts
Nomad

I always like to stretch my hands and arms out randomly. I'll stretch out my fingers and do outward motions with my arms all the time.
In fact, i did just now.

kitty25
kitty25
107 posts
Nomad

well i have one bad habit thats really embarrassing so i wont say it but i also chew my nails, crack my knuckle , back, neck ect, i also stretch alot, i dont really think these are bad but they are habits

Pluse
Pluse
46 posts
Shepherd

I only got one and that's smoking tobacco.

Zamiel
Zamiel
175 posts
Nomad

smoking here and cracking my fingers when i'm nerveous.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

When talking to strangers, my mind often goes strangely blank.

A similar thing happens to me, but when talking to people I know. It seems that my mind just turns off and I stop listening to what they're saying. It's a bit annoying sometimes
Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

I fix my hair constantly.

Showing 16-27 of 27