ForumsGamesinteractive buddy

46 16025
dannyereXD
dannyereXD
85 posts
Nomad

[b]is interactive buddy a good game? does it desreve 2 be on armor games ????

• 46 Replies
steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Well OF COURSE it deserves to be on ArmorGames, AG hosts any kind of game, it says so here

quote taken from the help page: We would love to host your games! Just make sure that you are uploading a game that you worked on. We will review your game and make sure it is acceptable for Armor Games. This process may take up to 3-4 business days. You can submit via the Submit form. Games can be of all shapes and sizes, and we would love to see what you are doing!

i personally don't like the game interactive buddy but other people do, so it definetly deserves to be on AG
bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

Well no it should be on AG

Adamantine
Adamantine
30 posts
Nomad

Mindless violence will always find a home =)

enpaitenshii
enpaitenshii
3 posts
Nomad

Its fun to blowhim up, and yes.

dannyereXD
dannyereXD
85 posts
Nomad

thanks for your comments people

dragon969100
dragon969100
42 posts
Nomad

ever so much fun yes

Elliottj
Elliottj
3 posts
Nomad

interactive buddy is so awesome and definetly deserves to be on armorgames!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, Interactive buddy is an entertaining game but has some cursing and some inappropriate objects and items in it so if someone would post their wanting of Interactive Buddy on Armor Games, be my guest. It would for sure be under Miscellaneous games. I would love to have it here because it has such a juicy game so it could help commenters who are trying to get some merits.

Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

I guess it should be in AG, its fun to hurt your "buddy" in agonizingly painful ways, but whenever I play it and overdo stuff (like I usually do) it lags and and error thingy pops up. But other than that, its an awesome game and will probably be in Armor Games in the near future.

SilentAxeman
SilentAxeman
72 posts
Nomad

Well I suppose it should but lots of games get on AG even if they are violent so it probably should.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Interavtice body was on this site before it upgraded to armorgames and i asked carlie i think why it wasnt here and i forgot what she said

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

yea i remember it being on here

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

I love interactive buddy and it should be on AG
Its not really like realistic but I can see why you Would oppose my view on a good game

codeman
codeman
95 posts
Nomad

interactive buddy should be on here, my friends all play that, so they would probably come to play it on armorgames if they had it!!!

Greenslade
Greenslade
43 posts
Nomad

I love that game!
I wish they had released a sequel.
Definetly should be on armorgames!

Showing 1-15 of 46