ForumsGamesSaddest game or moment in a game

215 56602
greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

Mine was probably Metal Gear Solid 4.The ENTIRE game is sad.But if i had to choose a specific moment,it would definently be the ending *sniff* it had me in tears.Whats the saddest moment you've seen in a game?Whats the saddest game you've played?

• 215 Replies
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

The saddest momment for me in a game was when I had put in about 2.5 hours and then my laptop battery died. :0

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

I dont play games like that,but i think this is the some sadest things ever:
*spoilers*
1.When like in pokemon heart gold,Your rival (if you have ceilbi) time travels and was actualy part of team rocket or looked up to the leader as his dad
2.in white when plasma starts kicking the munna,(very sadding)
3.this got to me...platinum,you see garintina and cyrus,cyrus yells something about weaklings strong peeps and pokemon,(relly got to me)
AND LASTokemon rangers shadows of alimia;when you go to fight darkrai,you get sucked into a portal of doom (almost) when your old BFF comes to save you,when you beat the game the evil dude says something about killing his dad with darkrai,then he goes to 'jail'

lukee200
lukee200
12 posts
Nomad

nd of ouble agent. You can tell that sam is angry, and the emotion on his face is just heartbreaking.

yasko62
yasko62
52 posts
Nomad

John Marston dieing...
Or the opening of AC2

sufinukman25
sufinukman25
14 posts
Peasant

In game Lunar the sad moment is when Alex try to save Luna at the ending

Brbgn
Brbgn
87 posts
Nomad

Spoilers:
MW2- Roach Dies
MW3- Mctavish dies

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

The saddest games for me are the Gears Of War games. Carmine dies, Dom finds his wife.. but she is soo messed up and scarred that he had to kill her, then Dom dies.

fracell
fracell
67 posts
Nomad

metroid the other m if you beat the game you would understand at the end half of the game it gets pretty sad. Nice thread idea by the way.

McSwagga
McSwagga
52 posts
Nomad

Saddest Moments

1. Mortal Kombat Jade dies

2. GoW3 Dom dies

punkymo
punkymo
5 posts
Peasant

Weeeeeell that would be in Dead Space1

~:SPOILER ALERT,SPOILER ALERT:~
That would be at the ending when in the shuttle something scares Isaac. I was like. "HOLY F**K!! NOOO.. ISAAAC!!"

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Well I would say, every Mass Effect game. Especially the ending because you know that it will be your last moment with the crew because you can't free roam after that.

Dombro
Dombro
6 posts
Nomad

mario

Frattlesnake
Frattlesnake
9 posts
Nomad

when Knight_Peculier died in Minecraft... :'(

LegoMyLego27
LegoMyLego27