ForumsThe TavernThe stupidest things we've done

137 18943
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Time after time we have done something incredibly stupid. So I figured some people should learn from some of our mistakes. Really. what is one of the stupidest things you have done? Me? One of them would be carelesly carrying a loaded gun while setting up targets. Good thing I didn't shoot myself.

• 137 Replies
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

The close second was the time when I accidentally shot my friend. He said the gun didn't work xD
We don't see each-other anymore :/

Never point a gun at your friends. And I mean never. N-E-V-E-R
Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

Honestly, that really is dumb, crazyape! He could die, or more importantly, you could go to jail!*

* this is a joke...

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Honestly, that really is dumb, crazyape! He could die, or more importantly, you could go to jail!*
* this is a joke...

How is that a joke? Please explain.
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

He could die, or more importantly, you could go to jail!*

There ya go, einstein.
kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

its not funny

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

And Gilbert O'Sullivan's hair IS?
Seriously, lay off the hate, rough neighborhood. We call airsoft matches 'everyday'. Would be fun to do paintball... xD

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

its not funny

Ok ok, that was a pretty lame joke, im sorry!
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Well now back to the supedest things we've done. Let's see.... ah, I know! throwing a rock at a hornets nest is pretty stupid.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

My mom was stupid to give birth to me xDDDDD

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

My mom was stupid to give birth to me xDDDDD

That is rude, ungratefull, and not funny. Really you should think things out. Don't say such things about your parents.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Well now back to the supedest things we've done. Let's see.... ah, I know! throwing a rock at a hornets nest is pretty stupid.

indeed, i made the same but with a bee hive.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Just thought of another one I managed to be a kid genius with in the past... =/

Don't know why this particular thread kept bugging me and why I feel the undesirable urge to share this, but meh... here it goes! =)

Some of my friends and me one day got bored and decided to invent a funny competition that involved riding our bikes up one side of a hill of sand of about 6 feet tall and see how far we could get over it...

I (stupidly) wanted to be the best in this little game, at all costs... and decided to make a launch run that was twice the distance of what we had all been trying with so far...
I started off paddling faster than I had ever done, positioned myself nicely in the middle of the hillside during my approach run, rode up the side... went over the top... and down the other side...

...and just when I was in a state of "YUZ! I am the king!"... my front wheel sank into the sand and I was catapulted downward, hitting the ground with my face head-on... (o.O)

I swear I can still feel the gravel and sand imbedded into my skin while I'm writing this... *rubs chin*

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

Well, I used to cover my house's back steps with snow each winter, pack it into ice, and ride down it (and the rest of the yard) on a snow saucer. That doesn't sound stupid, until you consider some of the surrounding parameters:
1. The back steps are STEEP. And there's a lot of them.
2. The yard is also at a pretty good down angle.
3. Said yard ends in a line of large trees.
4. The course I was launched upon passed within 4 inches of a big old oak tree.
5. When riding a snow saucer, you have NO control.

Those were some wild rides, and the wipeouts were crazy. I nearly broke my arm on that oak tree at least once, and I nearly broke my neck flipping over/wiping out several times. But despite the stupidity, I continued to ride every winter until my snow saucer broke from overuse.

One of these days I want to find another snow saucer and a REALLY steep, REALLY long hill, something that would make the back steps look like a wheelchair ramp. Maybe a ski slope. That would be the ultimate run.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

I just thought of something. I had so much trouble finding this because there are so many locked threads. so not putting in a good thread is bad, it causes problems, and it's annoying.

blueshrike
blueshrike
75 posts
Nomad

This question sure got me to think but I think I can't name it without getting too innapropriate.

Showing 61-75 of 137