ForumsGamesThings you hate in a game

189 30615
greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

Plain and simple.What do you hate in a game.

• 189 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Why did you even make the game?!

Some companies don't care about quality they care only about money.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I hate it when a game forces you to play through the tutorial, even if you have already beaten the game.

OR...when the tutorial is really long and you are still forced to play it

OR...when the tutorial is mostly someone talking to you and you are still forced to play it (Jak X...as much as I love that game...I despise the tutorial)
Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

Well,in Exitpath,I HATE lag because it messes you up and you can't jump or move.

Arfburger
Arfburger
4 posts
Constable

I hate lag, glitches, terrible/nonexistent plot, and weird controls.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

when your trying to get on the multiplayer, then "sorry, we couldn't connect to (game company)s servers, try again later" *you try again* "sorry, we couldn't co-" RAGE

pokemonmania
pokemonmania
11 posts
Peasant

if you want to play a game there is a update that takes 2 hours to download.
lag, it's a hell when you need timing.
forced tutorials, so annoying just stay to recommending it.
characters that say an annoying line like 6 times each minute.
spawn kill, ruins your K/D ratio.
a game without a checkpoint, and then when you die you have to start all over again.
game crashes, you don't save before them so you can go trough hell and back again.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I hate lag and spammers.
I don't like lag in exit path for example. It makes me go slow ._.
I don't like spammers because they create the lag ._.

See what i did there? ^^

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

I hate misspellings and out-right incorrect grammatical English.

If someone is going to spend their time making a great looking and wonderful sounding game, why not polish it and have someone who knows English past the 10th grade write the script. Most games have story lines, no matter how shallow or in-depth they may be. So please, developers, polish your game. Thank you.

Post script,
I wouldn't mention it unless I was willing and able to do it myself.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

You won't like me then pause because I'm ripe with grammatical errors when I don't review what I've typed.
I hate when you play a game and the graphics look like something a kindergardener would draw. I don't harp on graphics much unless they are truly horrible or it is a series and the graphics don't improve, stay exactly the same, or God forbid, Get even worse, and yes I've seen it.

Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

Am I the only one who doesn't like aspects of a game that's barely used throughout?

I only remember the lock-picking mini game once in Sleeping Dogs...

Maybe twice, I dunno...

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I hate hackers in games, that is another main reason I hate CoD. All those people with aim-assist and all those BS cheats. Or being able to fly and be invincible, it's really sad, either play the game right or don't play at all.

AustinBB410
AustinBB410
35 posts
Nomad

Hard to explain, but repetitiveness. I get bored pretty easy with a lot of games that carry on and on about the same thing. Like having to travel back and forth between places or having to fight the same enemy, or having to use the same gun kind of thing. But I guess that's something nobody would like, it's just the biggest deal for me.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I know what you mean. I hate that monotonous feeling when playing, I find it mostly in CoD and series that never add anything to the table. Hate it when there is a series and the next game has absolutely NO new fetures. Just the same recycled garbage that was fun the first time but boring the second. And yet people still buy it..

unrealtron13
unrealtron13
170 posts
Shepherd

When the game is too short

BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

i hate when im playing a fps game and its just unrealistic overall. it just really rustles my jimmies

Showing 91-105 of 189