ForumsThe TavernWhat is best headset to get for Xbox 360

11 1660
Hydra312
Hydra312
45 posts
Nomad

I have a friend who has horrible headsets that rarely work. Does anybody know any good headsets to buy for Xbox?

• 11 Replies
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

I don't think posting this thread in the tavern is the right choice.

Hydra312
Hydra312
45 posts
Nomad

It just seemed like this thread would fit under video games because it isn't any game.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Definitely don't get the $15 headsets! They break almost literally before you even use them. If you want a good headset, I would recommend the wireless Microsoft headset or a pair of Turtle Beach (don't have them, but heard they are really good).

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

Turtle Beaches are amazing, but they are a lot of money. (I know from experience)

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

I would say for you to get Turtle Beaches. They are really good and I can hear everything when I play games like Call of Duty. You can hear enemy's footsteps if they are near you.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

get the new Bluetooth one it's 60 dollars but can work with your phone and xbox plus the 20 dollar one's only last about 3-4 months just saying

Huh, never knew they worked with phones (although I suppose it makes sense as it is Bluetooth and Microsoft is a fairly dynamic platform). I'll have to try it out sometime.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I don't use headsets, i cuss too much to be allowed to but from what i've used turtle beaches, defs.

striker1131
striker1131
9 posts
Nomad

The turtlebeaches are fantastic headsets, but make sure you get the wireless ones.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Turtle Beaches are amazing, but they are a lot of money. (I know from experience)

they range from 30-90 GBP which is fairly cheap for a headset

Depending how much you have I would reccomend either turtle beach x11s for around 35 GBP I know loads of people with them and the mic quality is good and they work on pc and xbox and I haven't heard of them breaking on anyone I know the only downside is they are only stereo.

But if you have alot of money for a headset around 130 GBP I would get triton axpros like I have they are an amazing buy they are wired but they work on pc and xbox and are one of the few True 5.1 surround sound headsets because most are either 5.1 or 7.1 but they are simulated and are only produced by 1 speaker where as true has the 5 or 7 speakers in each ear instead of one so you get true surround sound and I would reccomend them as they are amazing quality.
Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

use Beats :P

frodo86
frodo86
474 posts
Shepherd

No idea. I don't have an X-box, but the most expensive ones you can buy are probably okay.

Showing 1-11 of 11