ForumsGamesMy Own Game

24 6546
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

This is a game that I would love to make/have. Leave your game plots in the comments (would you kindly???). Just make sure to use the same plot I used (or I will hate every one of your responses on anything...).
-----------------------------------------------------------
Example

Year:2022

Main Character: Lewis Parker, a USA soldier sent to stop the human-tiger hybrids from taking a special kind of energy to power a ship to bring harmful substances to the Earth.

Genre: 3rd Person Shooter

Plot: insert plot here

Setting: A high tech Earth that looks like it's made by Aperture.

Best Feature: The atmosphere and the people make you think about what will happen if human-tiger hybrids are made and how they would react to the world.
-----------------------------------------------------------
So... ya. Have fun!

• 24 Replies
DarkFuture_Clan_
DarkFuture_Clan_
8 posts
Nomad

BTW you can add more stuff to it like "Music" or something

DarkFuture_Clan_
DarkFuture_Clan_
8 posts
Nomad

BTW you can add more stuff to it like "Music" or something

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

whoops! pretend those comments aren't there...I accidentally forgot to switch back profiles (crap). but read them and pretend that there is only one and its from me. THANKZ YOUZ!!!

KrissBoiixP
KrissBoiixP
75 posts
Nomad

why are u hateing?

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

no that was me in my clan file. I accidentally didn't switch back when I was writing on the forums. sry!

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

i want to make a more realistic CoD where you carry a 5 pound m16 style controller. When you look down the sights you see the dot but u see your t.v. for better aiming. Also to move you have to run/walk in place. Also you have a canister with a fake pin for special and a round canister with pin for frags. if you use a sniper you have to change sights to a scope or buy a sniper controller. Also you get a pistol with holster and when it comes out of holster it switches to pistol.
Retail price
Game by itself $59.99
M16 bungle with frag/special and pistol with game $250.00
Sniper gun by itself $70

It sounds expensive but it has auto-updates (free map packs, zombies, etc.)

It could almost be its own system

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

I don't think many people would play that, just because the equipment is so expensive just for one thing.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

it would be epic. I think people would because of the experience.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

A game I want and sorry it I don't fit into all the categories.

First off it will be a RPS (Role Playing Shooter) In which the main character is on a quest to destroy some evil character and save the world but heres the twist.
You need some powerful magic item or crystal from a mine. But you find out that the mine was destroyed centuries ago when a volcano erupted and covered the mine thousands of feet below.
Now the year is sometime in the future like 2055 but you are in a wasteland similar to Rage,Fallout 3, or Borderlands. but you don't have guns that are too futuristic.
So to get to this mine you need to travel back in time to the years when people would use swords and things. And this mine you must reach is inhabited by mythical creatures and things.

The deal is that when you go back in time you can't bring too heavy of equipment and you only have enough room to bring this crystal back with you once you find it.
So you reach town and you will need to work to get some money to to get weapons to fight these creatures in the mines. So you get like a sword or an axe or something or you can have a more magical character. So you clear the mine out and bring this crystal to the future and to this scientist. Who then tells you that you will need different crystals from different time periods.

So you go to different time zones and get these crystals to beat the game. And when you go back in time you bury your weapons from the different time zones. That way when you get back you have this arsenal of all types of weapons.

And using these weapons will allow you to craft an awesome gun of some sort once you are done with your travels in time.

Now for the last and final crystal you must infiltrate this crazy armored prison type of place

Once you have the final crystal you will be able to open some magic portal that will take you to the realm of this great evil you must destroy. And you will face your old enemies from the different time zones.

Also when fighting this guy you will be able to call upon your allies from the different time zones.

So that is basically my crazy awesome game I would like to see or make

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

If y'all wouldn't mind could you use the layout i used and (using the enter bottun when shown and adding subtitles with colons so it's not all jumbled up) not just saying random stuff at ranom places in the post. ThAnK YoU!!! (I'm still gonna read the posts before this but please do this!!!)

Note:the subtitles don't need to be mine. you can use mine, mine and yours, or just yours. Don't matta

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

BTW nice one sand! and jt25rox - aren't you thinking of Kinect... lol jk

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

no i am thinking of kinect of steriods.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

...ummm...ok?

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Bumpity frkiking bump!

hman2008
hman2008
5 posts
Nomad

<i class=" alt="http://" />
-Setting: A high tech Earth that looks like it's made by Aperture.

-type: first person shooter

-plot: you are stuck in an alternate dimension and you have a dream about your girlfriend. then you realize you can fight your way out, you can buy/upgrade guns like, m16, m4, m82 ( Barrett 50 CAL), L96a1, mp7, usp.45, desert eagle, saga 12 gauge, spaz 12 gauge, p90, mg36. (you start out with five-seven) then an evil mastermind starts to make plans about taking over and destroying the alternate dimension the player has to chose to ether save the alternate dimension and you may not be able to see your lover again and find a way to get out.

-year: 2013

Showing 1-15 of 24