ForumsGame WalkthroughsARCUZ 2: ACHIEVEMENT WALKTHROUGH

25 39320
dogpoundz
dogpoundz
20 posts
Nomad

Hello all. Trying to complete the achievements on Arcuz 2, however, I am having a tough trying to complete some of them even mean. So, I read through the entire 54 pages of the other Arcuz thread on here, and got some help for random achievements here and there.

This is what I've come up with so far, Please correct me if I am wrong and I would greatly appreciate it if you can help with the ones I have no idea (put ??????? next to ones i cannot get):

Punisher:
50 combos - I believe get a 50 combo, which is easily achievable through the course of normal gameplay

Combo King - ????? 999 combo - I have not gotten this yet, but I read where someone said use the three-way wave special attack (guessing on a final boss) and have ur weapon equipped with poison, so the poison on the boss causes the combos to rack up, does that sound right?

Collector - assemble an equipment set, i believe you get this when u make it to chapter 2 and u get the special red background equipment set

Slime Scrape - kill 10 green slimes

Skull Smasher - defeat the skeletion boss, he starts appearing in later levels,

Historian - ???????? collect old notes, i believe these are the chronicles? i have collected two of them so far, the second one was on dungeon 35ish (level where there are traps) in a green chest

Quester - beat the game quests

Lore keeper - pump space at the well and a tree next to paul

Kimura's Wrath - ?????? Jump on him 10 times, really tough one, been trying this, anyone have any suggestions? i find that its not bad idea to jump to left and then right rather then just trying to jump straight up and down on him, also someone else suggested pusing him into a corner,

Iron Defense - ??????? perfect defend 10 times, anyone have any strategies on this? guessing u need one of those special active defenses?

Charge cutter - ?????? release charge 10 times, for some reason this doesn't work for me, so i got the two upgrades on the charge (where u hold down attack key) and i did it countless times, for some reason doesn't work

Trial Champion - beat the trials from the trial stones, there are 4 levels

Alchemist - make a level 2 attribute

Transmorgifier - make level 4 attribute

Perseverance - Die 99 times, haven't gotten this, but seems self explanatory

Treasurer - find the color treasure chests, will find in normal course of game play

Dungeon Keeper - ?????? no idea where this endless dungeon is?

Great Hero - beat the game, only need to beat it the first time,

Legendary Sword - Get the yitian sword, u also need to equip it to unlock the achievement, i got mine from a gold chest in one of the dungeons where u first meet the giant lizards

Guardian of Arcuz - reach level 120

Demon Slayor - Defeat the Balor a second time, i am almost there, i read somewhere that in order to this u have to point all of your character points into strength and agility to even have a chance, is that true? anyone beat him the second time and have any strategies

Well thanks for reading, I hope someone can help me with the questions, thanks again

• 25 Replies
coldmatt624
coldmatt624
3 posts
Nomad

the knight chronicles 1 is in a green chest on dundeon 28 or 29 forgot, 2nd is on dundeon 36 in a green chest the last is on the last dungeon instead of going to balor go to the right then down instead of going to balor if you do that youll see the green chest with the third chronicle

coldmatt624
coldmatt624
3 posts
Nomad

oh and what does the yitian sword look like and can you describe more where you found it? and maybe how much dmg it does? :3

dogpoundz
dogpoundz
20 posts
Nomad

coldmatt624, thanks for ur help,

so as far as yitian sword goes, there are two ways of getting it, one way is to open those gold chests that u see on dungeons in the later levels, the ones that when u open locks the exits until u beat all the guys,

however there is are two easier ways,

the easiest way is to get those portals from those green slimes, yitian is level 120, so u gotta try to find the portals from green slimes in the last level (or sometimes 2nd to last level) that u fight enemies before the big boss, so guessing u kn ow the green slimes are in corner rooms, yitian shows up allot in those level 120 portals

another way is to wait until u get to level 120, hopefully u have allot of ur djinn lamps saved, then use the djinn (the genie lamps) , there is a good chance of getting the yitian sword when u are at level 120,

(also its a good idea to have multiple internet browser tabs opened before u start using the djinn, this way u can save and exit out of one tab, then save in another tab that u havent used the djinn if u dont like what u got,

so what i do is open like 6 tabs with the game, in 5 of them use like 10 of djinn, see what u get in each tab, if u like what u get in one of ur games then save and quit out of all the other tabs, then save in the tab that u liked what u got, if u dont like what u got in any of the tabs, save and quit out of all the 5 tabs that u used the djinn, then lastly save in the tab that u didnt use any djinns, (PRETTY MUCH THE LAST GAME U SAVED FROM WILL COUNT)

this can also be used with the portals from the green slimes

since i posted so many times in this thread u prolly didnt read how i described just like u said how to get the three chronicles, but thanks anyways, the only achievement i havent gotten is the endless dungeon, although i have gotten it but it will not unlock due to a glitch (see previous posts)

as far as the damage the yitian sword does, i wouldnt know, i never actually used it, but in order to unlock the achievement u at least have to equip it,

it doesnt have like secret powers or damage, just a normal weapon, the axe i currently have is more powerful than the yitian sword, def go with axe, although axes are slower, all u have to do is put 1 ability point into duel weild, equip a second weapon, then equip ur shield back, and ur axe (or any weapon u use) has the same speed as if u were duel, (u have to do this process every time u start a game or after u upgrade, that is equip second weapon then back to shield)

coldmatt624
coldmatt624
3 posts
Nomad

Sweet thanks :3 but how much dmg? XD and i didnt know it was only for lvl 120.. so ill start savin up mah djinns and slime portals ^.^

dogpoundz
dogpoundz
20 posts
Nomad

coldmatt624: not sure if its just level 120, but ive only seen it for level 120,

u dont need to save slime portals, they do not change as u level up, so if u get for example a level 50 slime portal, itll stay level 50 the whole game, but def save the djinns until u get to level 120, and make sure u do the multiple game open trick

not sure of the swords damage, but my axe's damage is 3256-4346, which is more than any yitian sword ive seen make sure u max the Damage Reflection ability, its the only way to beat balor the second time (see one of my previous posts)

KILLEARDOS
KILLEARDOS
1 posts
Nomad

the yitian sword appears at: 100,105,110,115,120. when i am going to buy things to chung or to gran, at this levels i can buy it, i don't know if this is a bug.

smashy101
smashy101
18 posts
Nomad

i couldnt do dungeon keeper help plz

smashy101
smashy101
18 posts
Nomad

i think it might be a bug ..

farozo
farozo
9 posts
Nomad

if u want to know what is the yitian sword, here it is
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3712/bestchar1.jpg

im using Double Yitian sword mean as Dual Wield

Dryethel
Dryethel
1 posts
Bard

Thanks a lot for the guide dude! I really appreciate it.

Showing 16-25 of 25