ForumsGame WalkthroughsARCUZ 2: ACHIEVEMENT WALKTHROUGH

25 39270
dogpoundz
dogpoundz
20 posts
Nomad

Hello all. Trying to complete the achievements on Arcuz 2, however, I am having a tough trying to complete some of them even mean. So, I read through the entire 54 pages of the other Arcuz thread on here, and got some help for random achievements here and there.

This is what I've come up with so far, Please correct me if I am wrong and I would greatly appreciate it if you can help with the ones I have no idea (put ??????? next to ones i cannot get):

Punisher:
50 combos - I believe get a 50 combo, which is easily achievable through the course of normal gameplay

Combo King - ????? 999 combo - I have not gotten this yet, but I read where someone said use the three-way wave special attack (guessing on a final boss) and have ur weapon equipped with poison, so the poison on the boss causes the combos to rack up, does that sound right?

Collector - assemble an equipment set, i believe you get this when u make it to chapter 2 and u get the special red background equipment set

Slime Scrape - kill 10 green slimes

Skull Smasher - defeat the skeletion boss, he starts appearing in later levels,

Historian - ???????? collect old notes, i believe these are the chronicles? i have collected two of them so far, the second one was on dungeon 35ish (level where there are traps) in a green chest

Quester - beat the game quests

Lore keeper - pump space at the well and a tree next to paul

Kimura's Wrath - ?????? Jump on him 10 times, really tough one, been trying this, anyone have any suggestions? i find that its not bad idea to jump to left and then right rather then just trying to jump straight up and down on him, also someone else suggested pusing him into a corner,

Iron Defense - ??????? perfect defend 10 times, anyone have any strategies on this? guessing u need one of those special active defenses?

Charge cutter - ?????? release charge 10 times, for some reason this doesn't work for me, so i got the two upgrades on the charge (where u hold down attack key) and i did it countless times, for some reason doesn't work

Trial Champion - beat the trials from the trial stones, there are 4 levels

Alchemist - make a level 2 attribute

Transmorgifier - make level 4 attribute

Perseverance - Die 99 times, haven't gotten this, but seems self explanatory

Treasurer - find the color treasure chests, will find in normal course of game play

Dungeon Keeper - ?????? no idea where this endless dungeon is?

Great Hero - beat the game, only need to beat it the first time,

Legendary Sword - Get the yitian sword, u also need to equip it to unlock the achievement, i got mine from a gold chest in one of the dungeons where u first meet the giant lizards

Guardian of Arcuz - reach level 120

Demon Slayor - Defeat the Balor a second time, i am almost there, i read somewhere that in order to this u have to point all of your character points into strength and agility to even have a chance, is that true? anyone beat him the second time and have any strategies

Well thanks for reading, I hope someone can help me with the questions, thanks again

• 25 Replies
Showing 76-75 of 25