ForumsThe TavernYour favorite comedian.

11 2292
evannuty99
evannuty99
9 posts
Peasant

I love comedy who's your favorite comedian?

• 11 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Tim Hawkins is a really funny comedian. You can find some of his videos on Youtube.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I like Russell howards good news I just think the way he tells the stories is really funny

jjman070
jjman070
47 posts
Nomad

[b] I VOTE JEFF DUNHAM

ATCaver
ATCaver
69 posts
Peasant

Both Jon Stewart from The Daily Show and Dane Cook are extremely funny. Look up Dane Cook's stand up on YouTube.

Medpack
Medpack
22 posts
Nomad

Gilda Radner, Mitch Hedberg, Goerge Carlin, and Jon Stewart, have all have had me laughing until I just couldn't anymore xP
Favorite would have to be Craig Shoemaker~ The Lovemaster baby~

Demarius
Demarius
160 posts
Peasant

Steve Byrne
Kevin Hart
Eddie Griffin

Sturmgewehr444
Sturmgewehr444
9 posts
Nomad

George Carlin is best of the best, and Dennis Leary has a funny song that I think the mods won't appreciate me saying here.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Steven Colbert would be my favorite news comedy, But I think Russel Peters is the best comedian.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

A very hard hting to narrow down 'cos there are so many types and my opinion will change depending on who I'm listening too.

Bill Hicks was the first comedian to grab my attention years ago. Though I wasn't even two when he died I've tried to listen too as much of his material as I can find. It's probably a bad thing that so much of his jokes and points of view are still relevant today.

Another two comedians I like are Jimmy Carr and Steven Wright. Almost all of their jokes are very well written and tight. there isn't anyhting wasted. Jimmy also seems to ahve a lot of fun seeing how dark he can go before the audience turn oh him.

Stewart Lee is pretty much the opposite of the above two with his long rambling sentences but he gets the joke told in a different way. Instead of feedline, punchline he drags the experience out building the tension up. Again he can be quite dark his stuff about Top Gear and Richard AHmmond always makes me laugh.

But the funniest man on th eplanet at the moment (imo) isn't even a comedian (not technically). Karl Pilkingon has the most unique view on the world. I've listened to all the old Ricky Gervais Show radio episodes and there is so many funny moments. Constant drivel about monkeys and hairy Chinese kids.

AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
210 posts
Blacksmith
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I'd have to go with Russell Peters. That guy has amazing timing and he never tells a bad joke, plus he doesn't limit himself like some other standup comedians I've seen.

Ricky Gervais is also a comedic genius. Now he's becoming more famous for blatantly insulting people, and that tends to get old fairly quickly; I liked him best when he did Extras. I wish there was more of a demand for that show so he'd make a few more episodes.

Showing 1-11 of 11