ForumsThe TavernWorst Job Experience

8 1729
SAIL_AgM
SAIL_AgM
1 posts
Nomad

What are some of the terrible/obscene/scary thing you have ever experienced while working?

• 8 Replies
kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

dont have a job yet

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_110_25.25_c.jpg
If it has to be a part-time job I say seeing a person taking his smelly shoe off in a bakery and leaving the horrible smell their for a while. and leaving no tip after giving him excellent service I was working as a Waiter for 3 days to get some money that I needed to get a new keyboard/mouse for my computer since I was lacking money since I had to treat some friends to food, last time I'm working as a Waiter for part-time again.

kitty25
kitty25
107 posts
Nomad

well it didnt happen to me, it happened to my brother in law, he works as a fork lift driver in a big ware house n mostly all the employees just sit around doing nothing or if they do something they mess up or drop stuff off of the fork lift, but thats just his since i dont have a job yet

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Well in my job you part time job with knifes and one time we had a person who stabbed someone to death. Really awful and it was my last day since I quited right away.

Tiszka
Tiszka
2 posts
Nomad

I was a barista once. In my coffeshop we were making all kinds of coffee - moccha, cappuccino, latte and... espresso. Espresso is a tiny cup of very strong coffee - and that was a problem. Once a man ordered espresso, I gave it to him and he started shouting anf yelling at me, cause I gave him "such a small ****" etc. Finally my supervisor ordered me to make him another one coffe, latte this time (big one), and the men just... took his espresso end poured it all over my counter. I needed to clean this up and tell him "I'm sorry, mister" -,,-

princeofdestiny
princeofdestiny
179 posts
Nomad

I am glad my Parent's arent making me get a job yet :P I'm only 17 though

Convallaria
Convallaria
18 posts
Peasant

Well, for a year and a half, I worked cleaning a funeral home. This included the bathrooms and chapel, which were DISGUSTING after services or visitation. *shudders* the amount of bodily fluids I've cleaned up should've gotten me better pay. Alas, it did not.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

at killersup's current job acually.killersup had to move the ladder to the side so he could fill the trap(he works at a gun club) and after he filled itt he forgot to put the ladder back.no biggie.problem time though.the ladder fell into the way of the thrower and it stoped it so that it could not rotate.the motor over heated and the big money machine was busted.BIG TROUBLE.but killersup was able ro keep his job.yay

Showing 1-8 of 8